I just realized- I reached my summer goal!!

H

HoneyRockette

My summer goal was three inches by the end of the summer. Now it's September and my hair is 3 inches longer!
dance7.gif
YAY me! Now I am only two inches away from shoulder length. I'm doing pretty well. I also updated my photo journal. I put my August-September style in the braids album. I took this style out already. I bought a clip on bun thing and that is what I have been wearing since. I am going next week to put braids back in my hair. I did slip and get a relaxer.
frown.gif
Oh well. I guess I am going the rest of my journey with relaxed hair. I am leaving my texturized album up anyway just in case I decide to go back some day. Just wanted to share.
wink.gif

I feel your joy and enthusiasm. I reached a 6 inch growth in 12 months and I am estatic
grin.gif
I was apprehensive about expressing my happiness because I thought people would perceive it as kinda bragging. I now see all the support and encouragement here. Congratulations and keep up the work, stay on your program, you got it growing on!

There's nothing in my hair album which is why it is locked. I am waiting until I have reached my first goal. Then I will make it public.

Back