I Just Ordered My First Lacefront Wig!

MizAvalon

It's a Synthetic one because I wanted to do my practicing and learning on a cheaper one before I graduate into the big leagues. That is, assuming, that I even like lacefronts. But I'm sure I will.

Can't wait for it to arrive!:grin:

What kind of wig is it and where did you order it from? I've always wanted to try one but I'm too scared :nono: Make sure you post pictures once it gets here :grin:

I got the Freetress Beyonce. Lots of great reviews on Youtube. Hopefully I won't look too ridiculous. :lachen:

Congratulations Mizavalon I am sure you will work it. You seem liked you did a bit of research by checking the reviews. Show us what you working with when she gets here :)

Enjoy!

CONGRATS!!! i have two synthetic wigs and i LOVE them. you just have to make sure if u cut the ends shave them dont cut because it will make the ends thick and look unnatural. braid it EVERY night or it will tangle even if your not touching it lol.

CONGRATS!!! i have two synthetic wigs and i LOVE them. you just have to make sure if u cut the ends shave them dont cut because it will make the ends thick and look unnatural. braid it EVERY night or it will tangle even if your not touching it lol.

Will do! I have heard the tangling can be bad if you're not careful with it.

I wear one (synthetic) and I don't even need to use glue so I can take it off every night. Enjoy your new lacefront!

I finally received this today. It's gorgeous but very long and dramatic, best for a night out on the town. It's just a bit much for daytime.

IDK why they call it a Beyonce, it's more like Kim Kardashian to me!:lachen:

All in all, happy with the purchase. Something simple for me to learn on before I graduate to a more expensive one.:grin:

I purchased one as well...i am still playing around with it...
I like it a lot....it's synthetic...I want to order a human hair one after i practice. I am not wearing glue or tape..

I purchased one as well...i am still playing around with it...
I like it a lot....it's synthetic...I want to order a human hair one after i practice. I am not wearing glue or tape..

I have this one and absolutely love it. I get so many compliments. Congratulations on your purchase.

Thanks ladies. I'm not wearing any glue or tape either.

I do have a question about the hairline though. Upon close inspection a person with a keen eye would definitely be able to tell that something is not quite natural about it. Is there anything I can do to minimize that or is that just the way it is?

^^I am still working on that...hopefully anyone with a keen eye is looking at somethng else and not staring at my head..:lachen:

I am going to wear to work on tuesday so i will post then...i like how the hair looks like it is growing out of your scalp..:lachen:

Thanks ladies. I'm not wearing any glue or tape either.

I do have a question about the hairline though. Upon close inspection a person with a keen eye would definitely be able to tell that something is not quite natural about it. Is there anything I can do to minimize that or is that just the way it is?

I think that's just the way it is with lacefronts. Everyone in Houston has them and yes, upon looking at the hairline is looks unnatural. I wish more lacefronts came with bangs, but otherwise :nono:

It looks, like these?
DSC_7706.jpg

DSC_7705.jpg

they tend to look like hair caps because around the edges by the ear and temples they look weird.

I'm sorry, I'm not here to make you feel badly about your new purchase. I'd consider taking it to a stylist or something to cut swoop bangs or add full curls to it to cover the edges and make the hair look fuller. Good luck!

^^^OMG-That looks like that plastic Ken doll hair! :lachen:

Mine isn't quite that severe but I guess it wouldn't be too far off if I pulled it back like that. Which I definitely won't be doing. :nono:

Those hairlines on the LF are not the one. You either spend the time thinning out the front or you wear it as a half wig like I do

Attachments

• S1050192.JPG
    S1050192.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
I watch muffinismylovers channel on youtube - she always pulls out a little of her hair in the front and this makes her hairline look natural. I'm browsing wigs too - the youtube reviews make it look like fun. You get to play around with looks that you wouldn't do to your own hair (well at least I wouldn't with mine). I'll probably chose ones with bangs though so as not to worry about the hairline issue.

Back