I just ordered Elucence relaxer!

Why? You can go on the website and order... I spoke to someone, she recced products for me, I then went to the website and ordered...

i ordered it through the website and got a confirmation email the next day, then two days later i got another email saying they would need my license number and i received a phone call from them saying that i needed a cosmetologist to order it for me.so i gave up, i'll just have to use motions oil relaxer instead. oh well their losssss, i was gonna be putting money in their pockets.

Hmmmmm, I'm just going to have to wait and see what happens. Maybe because you are in Florida? Perhaps Florida has some laws making it tougher to sell hair stuff..

For some reason, I don't think I'll have a problem. The woman who spoke to me def. knew that I wasn't a stylist because I kept saying how I was taking the product to my stylist... I think it is prob because you are in Florida and that is where they are...

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
Where can you purchase Elucence products? Are they sold at Sally's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, you can email them at www.pleasantimage.com
and ask them.... I don't think they are in any stores, just in salons, like Mizani and Affirm.

I hope your purchase goes through, Vev. I'm worried about not being able to order it when my supply runs out.
look.gif

Back