I just love conditioners!!!

tatje

I'm looking through my stash of hair products and I realize that I have a lot of conditioners and I love them all. I have all these conditioners and just 2 shampoos that I use. All of them smell soooo good. I have conditioner in my hair now and I'm about to sleep with it for tommorow's wash. Just wanted to share. Love conditioners. :D

Well I can't say I love conditioners, but I have waaaay too many of them too. I can't stop buying them and those little packets. I only have two shampoos as well, a moisturiziing and a clarifying.

I love them too!! I have enough conditioners in stock to get me through the rest of this year and some of next year too :look:

Girl me too! I have two poos that I constantly use and a truck load of cond. I just finished applying Naturals Key Sabila and Aguacate treatment cond as my overnight prepoo. I warmed it and it felt so good.

Conditioners are definitely my weakness...but I am growing my hair, so I must... comply... with my... hair's... demands...:assimilat

schipperchow1 said:
Conditioners are definitely my weakness...but I am growing my hair, so I must... comply... with my... hair's... demands...:assimilat
Co-sign. I have at least 2 years worth of conditioner and I wash and DC 2x a week. So uhm yeah. :look: :lol:

yourleoqueen said:
Co-sign. I have at least 2 years worth of conditioner and I wash and DC 2x a week. So uhm yeah. :look: :lol:

I am going to start DCing twice a week too..my hair needs it!

BTW, I just had to say Girl your smile is sooooooooooooo PRETTY!

:wave: Another conditioner junkie signing in! Conditioners comprise 90% of my product stash :look:

ETA: Guess I'll need to start DC'ing twice a week since I'm in the use it up challenge :lol:

Ladies can you name the conditioners you use please? Thank you.

I use:

- Suave tropical coconut
- Le petit marseillais with shea butter and honey
- Ultra doux de garnier with avocado
- SKALA with shea butter ( Brazilian conditioner )
- CPR Motions treatment conditioner

Last edited:
Afrolinda said:

I use:

- Suave tropical coconut

I use cheapie conditioners mixed with jam black castrol oil, honey, and extra virgin olive oil, and for prepoos and Dominican conditioners for deep conditioning.

Afrolinda said:

I use:

- Suave tropical coconut

I loooove conditioners too. I use lots of different ones but my faves are:

LeKair Cholesterol Plus
LeKair Shea Butter Cholesterol Creme
Cabellina Del Caballos Conditioner
Garnier Sleek & Shine
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Pantene Breakage Defense Mask

:grin:

I love them too, and I sooo agree with the bolded, without conditioners I don't know what my hair would do. Now I can say for sure I'm addicted to DCing.
Britt said:
I love conditioners too... I think it's the foundation of a good regimen.

I've acquired a lot in the six weeks I've been here. The only one I had before then was the Humectress.

For Pre-Poos (In Wella, slant-tip squeeze bottle to apply directly to roots.)
Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner
White Rain Coconut Conditioner
Proclaim Aloe Hot Oil (Heated and applied to hair shaft and ends.)

Co-Washes
Loreal Vive Smooth Intense (Haven't used this yet.)

Old Stand-by/Staple
Sallys Generic Nexxus Humectress
(For co-washing, quick condish, DC and as a leave-in on dry hair. I've mixed it with almost every deep, moisturizing and protein conditioner. I make two sprays with water. One 10% condish/90% water to blow out my wig. The other 25%/75% to use when I baggy my whole head. I LOVE this stuff and the brand name bottle too.)

Instant Conditioner
Roux Porosity Control (This is great for detangling and helping hair hold moisture. It is a must once a week right after shampooing.)

Deep Conditioners
ORS Replenishing - bottle (Used this mixed with Humectress as my DC during my first wash of the week.)
Proclaim Cholesterol
Silk Elements Cholesterol (The cholesterols are used as a DC after second wash of the week. Sometimes I mix them with Humectress.)

Moisturizing Conditioners
Proclaim Shea Butter and Aloe Conditioner (Mix this with ApHogee Two-Minute Keratin Reconstructor.)
ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer (First condish after a hard ApHogee treatment.)
Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture
Motions Moisture Plus -tub (These two used alternately as a five-minute conditioner during second wash of the week.)

Protein Conditioners
Jerri Redding 100% Natural Protein (Used between washing out relaxer and neutralizing.)
ApHogee Two-Minute Keratin Reconstructor (Every other week)
ApHogee Two-Step Treatment (Hard ApHogee) (Every eight weeks)

Moisturizing Leave-Ins
Roux Fermodyl 619 Extra Strength (Sprayed in first for moisture and moisture retention.)
Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme (Second after every DC.)
Proclaim Smooth Mist Leave In Conditioner (Mixed with purified water 50/50. Daily spray-in for moisture. Has avocado and wheat proteins.)

Protein Leave-Ins
Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer (Used for silk amino acids before touch-up and last spray-in after DC's.)
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner (Heat protectant, sprayed in after each DC.)
Hask Hot Creme

Misc. (I don't know if these are protein or moisturizing. They do what they say they will excellently.)
Sunsilk Straighten Up 24/7 Creme (Use before Hydra TLC creme on my roots and edges. Starting four weeks after TU until next TU.)
Sunsilk De-Frizz 24/7 Creme (Use after every DC on my ends.)

Last edited:
Sounds exactly like me. I have tons of conditioners and maybe 4 or 5 shampoos. It's crazy. :lol:

ETA: My list of conditioners

Dove
Elucence
Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock
VS So Sexy
Sunsilk Hydra TLC
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Giovanni
Keracare Humecto
Silicon Mix
ORS Replenishing Pak
Suave Milk and Honey
Nacidit Olive Oil
J/A/S/O/N

Last edited:
Another Conditioner Junkie checking in,too many to name.
I know I have at least 30 Dominican Conditioners.

Back