I Just Had To Tell You All About Krika From Myhoneychild...

VictoriousBrownFlower

Krika has bar none the best customer service I've ever seen. She discontinued one of my fave dc's and I asked her if she would be willing to bring it back. I was totally expecting her to say I'm sorry but the ingredients are hard to find now or some other excuse like that but instead she emailed me back saying she would specially make it for me anytime I want. I was so surprised she would take the time out to make her dc for me even though it's discontinued.

She truly loves and takes care of her customers and that's one of the many reasons why I love her products. Her products are by far the best dc's I've ever used on my hair. They nourish it down to the core. The only other dc I've tried that could even come close to doing what her products do for my hair is the karens body beautiful luscious locks hair mask but it costs an arm and a leg. I can get 2 16 oz dc's from mhc for the price of one dc from kbb.

IMO you can't go wrong using her products. She caters to her customers, her products are amazing, reasonably priced, and she has super fast shipping. She totally deserves all the success she gets.

I have never tried any of her products but a few of them did catch my eyes years ago. I have to look into her company again, I love good customer service.
I love good customer service too. It shows your business is appreciated. You hear so many horror stories about online shopping. It's really refreshing to find someone that shows they care about their customers.

I Agree.:up:

MHC has Great CS & Fast Shipping. It's a good solid line.:yep:
It truly is. Her products are top notch. I've never bought anything from her that I didn't like. There really is no going wrong when it comes down to her product line. I found her products early on in my journey and she immediately became a staple. IMO there is no better.

She has truly quality products.

It truly is. Her products are top notch. I've never bought anything from her that I didn't like. There really is no going wrong when it comes down to her product line. I found her products early on in my journey and she immediately became a staple. IMO there is no better.

@BronxJazzy
Neither have I. Consistency is great. Excellent CS. Fast Shipping. Performance does what it says. Overall, Great Brand.

I love her product as well, and have had great shipping and customer service as well. (Only had one minor situation that received a fast, hassle free resolution.) Just curious @BronxJazzy what product was discontinued now? Hope it's not one I like as well.

I've never tried that product. How is (or was) it? What was great about it?

I just went to the website and I see that they have whittled down the product line quite significantly.
It's super moisturising nourishing with great ingredients. It's also a great bargain and smells amazing (like a fruity candy). My neice even likes it and she's hard to please.

Yeah I don't know why she's gotten rid of so many of her products. Maybe she's mass producing and needed to whittle down the selection to appease all the customers she was getting. She's very flexible though so if you want to buy something that isn't on her site she will prob do it if you ask.

Back