I just got my Shealoe and Avocado Butter from FNWL

CutiePie0Five

Hey Everyone!

I just recieved my order of Shealoe and Avocado Butter from fromnaturewithlove.com, and I'm so excited!!! Anywayz, I wanted to know which one was better to put on ends and which was better for the hair strands..or are they both good for either? I'm guessing I don't have to use much either because I ordered the 4 oz. jars. I can't wait to use them lol!!!

HHG Everyone!!!
~CutiePie0Five

I LOVE From Nature With Love and would encourage anyone to order from the website. I always get my products two days after ordering. They are very professional and VERY reliable.

O.K., I personally like the Avocado butter because of it's exceptional moisturizing properties. I use to twist my hair and if I twist my hair while dry, it has texturizing properties. Use the Avocado butter on your ends. I think you'll find that it is a terrific choice!

Good luck and keep us informed!

I have both of these and absolutely love them. I do prefer the AB just a tad bit better because of the consistency and texture. Both can be used on the entire length of the hair, and you don't need a lot. have fun
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CutiePie0Five said:
Shealoe is a mixture of Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Gel

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds like a great treat for the hair.

Back