I Just Got My Capilo Sole & Cinnamon

jamiette

I got my order of conditioners so that I can play chemist and create some sort of fabulous Dominican conditioning mix (thanks Anky:p ).
Anyway I am wondering if I got a bad batch of the Capilo Sole & Cinnamon. I have never seen a conditioner with a grainy looking consisitancy. It feels smooth when I touch it though. Is it supposed to look like that?

jamiette said:
I got my order of conditioners so that I can play chemist and create some sort of fabulous Dominican conditioning mix (thanks Anky:p ).
Anyway I am wondering if I got a bad batch of the Capilo Sole & Cinnamon. I have never seen a conditioner with a grainy looking consisitancy. It feels smooth when I touch it though. Is it supposed to look like that?
i think so? I haven't used in about a year...But i think so?

I have used that and it did look grainy around the edges of the jar when I opened it. It was if some had dried up on the top. But the conditioner itself was fine. If I opened it and some of the dried up amout around the edges fell in there would be something grainy in there.

It looked as if the jar had been used or opened. I think it is just because of the cheapie jars they use. I have had other Dominican conditoners from different companies do the same.

Are you referring to the little red spects in the jar? if so that's the cinnamon, it looks grainy but doesn't feel that way or leave your hair feeling like something is left in it.

Ok so it sounds like that is what it's supposed to look like. I thought I would have to return it. Thanks ladies!!!

Back