***I just got a perm !! DARE TO COMPARE !!***

hottopic

O.K...I went 3 months no relaxer. But since I am graduating this week, I wanted my hair to look somewhat presentable. I did not get it bone straight, because my aim is for a texturized look. I used mild lye, cream of nature relaxer and left it on for 15 mins. I have some waves at my roots, but it looks so cute. The goal for me next time is 13 weeks.....OH goodness my hair grew alot, since I started on this forum. Thank you everyone.

DARE TO COMPARE GROWTH !!

You got a LOTTA growth! Congrats on your great progress!!! :clap:

Happy hair growing!!!!!!!!! :antlers:

That is some progress there!!! thats what Im talking about!

Last edited:
oglorious1 said:
Dang girl, that's a lot of growth!! What are you doing???
:cheers: To everyone who responded thank you soo much :kiss: :kiss: The most important reason why I have alot of growth is because of the support on this forum. If I did not join this forum I would not have made so much progress. Also, I hardly use heat, maybe 2 times within a 3 month period. I started washing more often, 2-3 times a week. I was doing alot of protective styles, but towards the last 3 weeks before my relaxer, I wore my hair down. It just got too hard for the comb to make it all the way through. I also condition washed, used WGO, and ...Secret Weapon---S-Curls.:Rose:

Back