I just found her on youtube and her hair is fire!!!

She has very beautiful hair, I never thought to try that after heat straightening.

Those curls really perked up and her hair was so fluffy and thick. I was looking at a straight piece in the back and was hoping that it would start to coil more - I'm afraid of heat damage for everyone - when it saw it curl I smiled. :)

I've been a faithful follower of hers for awhile, she's a sweetheart. I love her hair and the methods she uses on her hair as well.

She seems to take really good care of her hair. I wonder how long shes been natural? She's as close as I've ever seen to a hair twin. Now I wish my hair was longer.

She seems to take really good care of her hair. I wonder how long shes been natural? She's as close as I've ever seen to a hair twin. Now I wish my hair was longer.

BronxJazzy - she transitioned for a year and a half and then did the BC in December 2007. So that is over 4 years. I found that out from this video of hers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3THxWnY99hM

:ot: but she reminds me of Phaedra from ATL Housewives. :)

Thanks for the link. I cant find her older vids. I don't know why but they only show up in the suggestions. Not when I go to her channel.

I've subbed to her and have been watching her vids all day. They are so addictive. Shes the perfect example of long 3c/ 4a hair.

Thanks for the link. I cant find her older vids. I don't know why but they only show up in the suggestions. Not when I go to her channel.

I've subbed to her and have been watching her vids all day. They are so addictive. Shes the perfect example of long 3c/ 4a hair.

BronxJazzy, when you go to her channel, click on the tab at the top that says Video. I don't know why but for some reason the channels automatically show the Feed tab.

Yeah, I'm subbed to her too. I keep forgeting to try her Rhassoul Clay mix.

You can find the older videos on the Video tab of her youtube channel page. You can sort the videos by oldest to newest.

I don't like the new look of youtube. I wish we could keep the old format.

Back