I JUST FOUND A BLOW DRY CREME THAT BLOWS ME AWAY!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
You guys won't believe this, but IC gel w. olive oil not only gives natural hair curls, but it is the best blow dry creme I've ever used! When I blow dry my hair looks so bulky and I can't run my fingers through it. With this, I can run my fingers through my hair like it was relaxed.:yep: I did a sloppy roller roller set with some mesh rollers. It came out so silky. The next time I do this, I will take pictures. I just could not believe that this curl definer worked so great as a curl remover.:lachen:

Re: I JUST FOUND A BOW DRY CREME THAT BLOWS ME AWAY!

It's IC gel sparkelites olive oil gel. I just realized that I spelled blow dry wrong in the post title.:rolleyes: I was rushing this morning when I posted the thread.:lachen: In fact, all IC gels are able to be used as blow dry cremes or roller sets.:yep:

Re: I JUST FOUND A BOW DRY CREME THAT BLOWS ME AWAY!

It's IC gel sparkelites olive oil gel. I just realized that I spelled blow dry wrong in the post title.:rolleyes: I was rushing this morning when I posted the thread.:lachen: In fact, all IC gels are able to be used as blow dry cremes or roller sets.:yep:
I corrected the title this morning. :)

wow. seems like it would be too stiff. I use it and never conceived of using it for a blow out or rollerset.

I thought the same thing. Cool things can be learned if you read directions on the back of some products. :lachen: I only used a small amount on each section then blow dried strait with my hot air brush. It seemed to cut down drying time too, which was great!:yay: I think this is a keeper for me.:yep:

wow. seems like it would be too stiff. I use it and never conceived of using it for a blow out or rollerset.
Yea I read how it said its fine for heat styling but I always was like wont it be too stiff for a rollerset:perplexed but man, if that could make me get a successful rollerset I'd be doing the happy dance:grin:

I just *might* try it:scratchch

What great information!!!! Thanks for posting, OP! I am going to try this sometime in late November to see how it does for a straight style.

Did you say it's a bit of a protectant too? Hmmm...I like...

cj

I'm glad you liked it. I hated it and once i saw it had Disodium EDTA (SP?), I threw it out. Maybe that's why it helps to dry so fast.

I'll be uploading a pic when I get home, later. I was able to easily wrap my hair last night. That is a first for me and my hair looks relaxer strait.:blush: I will be doing this once a week. I can't stop running my fingers through it!:lachen:

I used a tiny bit when I flat ironed last month...and it worked well. My hair held the straightness for an entire week (plus I used SMB). It felt really good...

Thanks for this tip!

cj

Back