I just bought a ceramic curling iron!

kking7777

O.k you guys thanks to all of your raves over the ceramic vs. regular curling irons I just went out and bought one. So this weekend I am going to use my Dudley's pressing cream for the first time and the ceramic iron for the first time. I hope I will not be disappointed.

What's the difference between a regular curling iron, and a ceramic one? I am really interested.
smile.gif

The ceramin distributes heat better so it won's scorch your hair. Also it makes my hair shinier than a regular flat iron, but I don't know the scientifics on why.
smile.gif
I have the Jilbere Ceramic Flat Iron though, I'd rather have the curling iron though because I'm inept at flat ironing....anybody wanna trade!!!
smile.gif

I have one and I don't use it much.
frown.gif
It was a huge waste of money for me. My hair gets WAY less hot to the touch with my regular old jumbo sized Conair. AI have to leave it in much longer to get a curls and my hair doesn't slide over the surface the way it dioes with the old one so I actually was closing the iron on my hair and having to hold it there where with the Conair I barely have to turn my hair through the thing and I have a mice bend. nd I noticed after using it a few times on test pieces that the hair I used it on looked a little fried.

If anyone wants mine I'm happy to part with it.

I put it away and went back to my regular one.

Me Too!

I finally broke down and bought one today, but I bought the curlmaster because it was a little smaller and easier to handle, plus, it was cheaper. I bought it because lately I've noticed that when I use the ponytail method to dry, I will actually just put my wet hair in a bun and when I take it down my ends are so frizzy. I am always so worried that my ends are just damaged, but then if I curl my hair, it just goes back to normal. Does anyone else have this problem?
ohwell.gif

Hey Tracy,

Sorry the ceramic iron did not work for you. Since you are willing to part with it, I would be happy to take it off your hands! Of course I will pay for the shipping!

Please send me an email.

Thanks

NubianQueen

Back