i jus updated my album!!!

luv04

Hello Ladies
well after about 11-12 weeks of waiting to get a touch up i finally broke down and got a relaxer ....from my old stylists...she offered me a 5 dollar deal with an affirm relaxer and a deep conditioner with motions cprand a cut i couldnt resist so i decided to go i was kinda tight on cash so i went. ...and to my surprise she did a WONDERFUL job...i mean i wanted a change and i got long bangs with a cut to my ends but now im 2 inches past bra strap...im in disbelief she told me to stop pulling hair up tight which i am guilty of doing ...haha and to keep my ends moisturized which i will start doing more of now.and to get deep conditioners to strenghten my hair..so im happy and i think my main problem with self relaxing was underprocessed hair and then now it is corrected!!!yeah.. ill be going a lil bit more and im still working at my goal for december..so ill keep u posted

Dang luv, your hair is growing so fast, its long and thick. Keep up the good work!

Hair goal for 2005: 5 inches past bra-strap..4 more in. to go!!
http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/

thanks Diane71,Tanelions,Ayeshia,CarLiTa,cincybrownsugar, im trying all u ladies have luvely heads of hair..happy healthy growing to you all..:-)

Back