i jus updated my album with great airdrying results due to...

luv04

elasta qp mango butter,2 clamp rollers,cream of nature herbal shampoo, and my scarf, shampoo comb,ace comb and cocoa butter oil.I had a small trim last month so im at brastrap and i also got rid of those annoying highlight, with a perm.color,(black)yeah!!all done by by braider who is licensed. i decided to try this method of airdrying, normally i would wash,condition and blowdry on the cool air setting.i had done a lil bit research on mango butter by elasta qp and from what i could see the results were good. im on week 10 of my relaxer so i needed something to give me moisture and shine and easier to manage. so i washed my a hair with cream of nature herb rich and then i applied the mango butter/cocoa oil as if it was relaxer parting the hair in sections. then i parted it in half and smoothed the hair down,and put the ends in clamp rollers. i have forgotten about the word gel...because this layed my hair down so smooth to be on the safe side in the beg, i added a smigin of pro ampro gel though but discovered that i didnt need it . lol well at the end i tied it down with my magic scarf let it sit for a few hours it dried so much quicker this time...and great results in my book..so check it out.

thank ya Daisy'sHair,growingwild,pradalover,akilijata, im really trying this year and im staying focused on good hair care maintenance with little manipulation and no direct heat.

Have you used the elasta mango butter on dry hair as well (luv04 or any other posters)? Thanks!:)

yes i have it works very well for laying your edges down and smoothing your have down and i would add something to it b/c it can be drying but that is my experience on this product so far, happy growing ladies..

Back