I hope don't get in trouble for this....anyone up for a challenge?

kbragg

Ok Ima keep it PG 13 and in the confines of a loving healthy committed relationship ok?:look: let's see how this goes:blush:

Ok so ummm.....i find myself more irritated and argumentative with DH when coloring sessions become sparce....anyone else? Like if we'e "together" at least 3 times a week, it's all love. When it's twice a week, irritation sets in...anything less than that and it's argue and dramatic cry time:look:

Soooo anyone up for an "every other day" challenge?:blush::look:

I can't participate in that challenge because of schedule issues, but I can definitely relate! I think there's a scientific reason for that. Good luck in your challenge, I think it'll work!

If I wasn't preggo right now, sure.... but, right now "coloring" is far from my list of to-do's. sorry and have fun, fun, fun!!!

Hehehehehehe. So at least 3.5 days a week? I think it's a wonderful chall.:look:

I'm in, we're already at that number of days so I'll add an extra day for us. Maybe another 2 days for awhile. Just to bring in the season.:grin:

i have to have sex at least 5 days a week, anything else and the monsters ugly head rears

its bad now b/c im in a LD and i know i be going through mood swings with my SO. i know he be upset lol. But i cant help it.

LOL I get extra irritated and bothered when the lovin is not consistent.

Earlier today my DH asked me why I was looking so 'sour' in the face. I was thinking shoot, take off them basketball shorts and I can show you :rolleyes:...

Last edited:
I think I would have you guys beat. Every other day is regular here. I thought you were going to say everyday!

I tend to get mad once that time of the month passes by, and he hasn't asked "you still on your period!?"

:look:

What if we are in a committed, loving, healthy relationship with ourselves ... :lachen:

Uhmmm, those who participate in this, let us know if your hair starts growing faster. :lachen:

There was a thread about that on the Hair board. I think it was only half serious, but I ….

Not in the challenge, but let me know if your hair does in fact start growing faster, 'cause I will join so that I can meet my May goal (bsl).

I'm late but I'm in. We are off to a good start with some coloring last night and again this morning before we got out of bed. In fact one of my goals for 2010 is to color more often in new and varied ways!

:yep:

The first thing in the morning bit is my favorite - so warm and cuddly and snuggly. I need to start setting my alarm a lil early. :lol:

I'm late but I'm in. We are off to a good start with some coloring last night and again this morning before we got out of bed. In fact one of my goals for 2010 is to color more often in new and varied ways!

We should do a "can't use the same position more than once, for 30 days chall".:yep:

We should do a "can't use the same position more than once, for 30 days chall".:yep:

I would definitely join! Maybe we could do a new position of the day for 30 days :blush:. Not sure how long a thread like that would last.

LOL I get extra irritated and bothered when the lovin is not consistent.

Earlier today my DH asked me why I was looking so 'sour' in the face. I was thinking shoot, take off them basketball shorts and I can show you :rolleyes:...

Just wanted to say that your picture of your daughter with your husband made my heart melt.:yep:

I would definitely join! Maybe we could do a new position of the day for 30 days :blush:. Not sure how long a thread like that would last.

It wouldn't last long:lachen:

:blush3:

I can't even THINK of 30 different positions that aren't just loose variants of about 5. :lachen:

Come on Kiya!!!:lachen:

Or a different location on day for 2 weeks chall.:blush: ME LOVE CHALL!!!! Be it hair or be it love.:lachen:

Dlewis I have an off topic question for you. Your hair is so beautiful. Have you always been texlaxed? I'm wanting to become texlaxed but have concerns switching from a straight relaxer to texlaxed. If you did it, did you have any problems with the two different textures?

Aww you guys are gonna make me cry.

When I was married many moons ago, it was every other day or I was one cranky chica.

This sounds like a plan. I also get cranky when I don't color 4 times a week but with my hubby work schedule and my 2 kids who still won't leave my bed this will be a challenge. But a fun one.

I wish I could join (SO is working out of country for the next three weeks...)

Just wanted to add that when we go too long without coloring, we'll start to fight over the most random stuff. Finally get around to coloring and suddenly all is right with the world again.

Back