I have the itch to cut my hair

katote

I am thinking about going back to a TWA and this cut is giving me life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 132
Go ahead, girl, but give yourself a day before you do it to make sure you really want it! How long is your hair now? Her hair is really cute. :)

I cut my hair into that style in February. I LOVED IT!!! As a matter of fact, I better get out of this thread because it does not take much for me to start contemplating a cut. :lol:

ETA: Go for it...and post pics!

I've been cutting my hair after ever shampoo so that it will even up. I hate doing it after stretching for 2 years and 6 months but I'm at that age where things are beginning to happend to my hair -- thinning and such. I hope I'm able to wear a ponytail soon, say in another year or so.

this is gonna sound weird, but i say don't do it. give yourself a pixie cut wig or something and see how you like it. give it two weeks with the wig. if you're over the wig in two weeks, then DON'T get your hair cut.

i'm never cutting my hair again. next time i want a new look, i'm getting weave or something.

Don't do it. Cut mine 34 days, 7 hours and 16 minutes ago.

Now 95% of my time is spent googling how to grow out an undercut.

Alright I didn't cut my hair, but a little gel and my denman brush gave the illusion. I hate how my hair looks the first day of my wash n go, hopefully tomorrow it will look better. My hair is currently shoulder length.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 57
Alright I didn't cut my hair, but a little gel and my denman brush gave the illusion. I hate how my hair looks the first day of my wash n go, hopefully tomorrow it will look better. My hair is currently shoulder length.

Here is the back. I am not sure why my photo is showing upside down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Shoulder length to TWA with a brush and gel? Nice! :yep:

I am glad you didn't cut your hair. I would have WL hair now if I hadn't been bobbing my hair all these years as a natural. I should have been getting a weave or pinning my hair under to create the illusion of a bob.

Don't do it. Cut mine 34 days, 7 hours and 16 minutes ago.

Now 95% of my time is spent googling how to grow out an undercut.

Been there done that...

Just this past Monday I woke up with "the idea" cut to give myself after viewing a gorgeous style the other day! I had my flat iron turned on, my shears in hand then I said to myself, don't do it!

Like someone posted earlier, I think I'll find me a short wig to wear whenever I want to sport a short style without committing to a major cut. This way I avoid crying for speedy hair growth the moment I realize that I can't wear a crown braid or ponytail anymore.

Back