I have stronger hair!!!!!!

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I want to say thanx to all of you for helping get my hair strong and healthy. Ever since I joined this board back in March, I've been asking a lot of questions on things that I'm not familiar with, as well as giving great advice from each of you. I was combing my hair today when I saw a few strands of my hair. I took one of the strands, gently pulled it, and it became stronger for the first time in years. It was because of how you should take care of your hair the right way that really made a difference. Like a plant, you give it nutrients, water, and TLC to make it grow. The same applies with our hair. It'll be growing healthier and longer, just like a plant would.

To make a long story short, everything from supplementation, using less or no heat, washing and conditioning, to wearing protective styles will help you achieve a beautiful head of long hair. And I could never had done this without the help of people like you. I should've thought about this many years ago. Anyway, thanx again for the support and the love of this board. You all deserve to be recognized for all the good work in getting our hair long and strong. May God bless each and everyone of you, my natural and relaxed sisters.
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif

</font>

I agree with you. I no longer worry if I'm doing anything wrong with my hair. I've learned so much and I am no longer dependent on someone else's discretion when it comes to what to do with my hair and what products to use. I can make my own informed choices now. And if I'm not sure I can always get you ladies feed back.

Thank God for this board. If is wasn't here a lot of us would still be stuck in that same old rut, depending on hair salons that wreck more havoc than help on our hair. It is truly a blessing that finally someone has recognized the needs of women of color. I stopped going to hair salons except for occassionally years ago because I noticed that I always retained healthier, longer hair when I stoppped going, but I still didn't know how to care for my hair like I do now .

[ QUOTE ]
Thank God for this board. If is wasn't here a lot of us would still be stuck in that same old rut, depending on hair salons that wreck more havoc than help on our hair. It is truly a blessing that finally someone has recognized the needs of women of color. I stopped going to hair salons except for occassionally years ago because I noticed that I always retained healthier, longer hair when I stoppped going, but I still didn't know how to care for my hair like I do now .

[/ QUOTE ]

So true
up.gif
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Me too! congrats to Babycurls and everyone. and thank God for this board
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.....///////
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

clap.gif
congrats on the stronger hair, i kno my hair is stronger and healthier thanks to the help of the wonderful ladies here!!

happy hair growin

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ITA!!!

I couldn't agree more. As I'm typing this I can feel the PP biotin working -- you know the feeling you get on the scalp -- lol. I did not even know about biotin prior to this board. Well i'd heard the word before but that was the extent of my knowledge. I want to say thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart.

Congratz, and keep it up. I definately owe alot of my hair achievemnts to the boards b/c I was tragic.

[ QUOTE ]
Congratz, and keep it up. I definately owe alot of my hair achievemnts to the boards b/c I was tragic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.
clap.gif

Babycurls,

I soooooooooo agree with you
smile.gif
If you take care of it, it will indeed flourish just like a plant!

I agree. Thanks for all of the great tips ladies!
smile.gif
I already see the difference in my hair and I know that I will reach my goals with all of your help.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Back