I have something to share with ya

genesislocks

So!! I can't keep the secret any longa!! :spinning:

I've been using mizani reconstructing masque for 5 months...and it....is.....
AAAAAAMAZING. I'm tellin ya, I have 4A hair...not 3C, not 3B...4A and just look what this little bottle of goodness did for my hair :yep:

Attachments

• mizani-1-191636_L.jpg
    mizani-1-191636_L.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 114
  • WP_000273.jpg
    WP_000273.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 233
How does your hair look when it is dry tho. I think I have 4a and it looks pretty much like that soaking wet.

Or is that dry cause on my phone it looks wet.

Sent from my S3 using LHCF

Aww shucks, Thanks ladies! :rolleyes: It's just a fancy word for deep conditioner IMO, the trick is to sit under a hooded dryer (I have the cheap plastic cap kind) and let that baby sit for at least 15mins.

How does your hair look when it is dry tho. I think I have 4a and it looks pretty much like that soaking wet.

Or is that dry cause on my phone it looks wet.

Good question! It's not soaking, but it's definitely a bit damp, it's only about 70% dry. Before I started using the reconstructing masque my soaking wet hair still had tangly, clumpy curls, so they're more defined now. I'll upload some dry hair pics if I can find any, I already went ahead and blow-dried smh

Good question! It's not soaking, but it's definitely a bit damp, it's only about 70% dry. Before I started using the reconstructing masque my soaking wet hair still had tangly, clumpy curls, so they're more defined now. I'll upload some dry hair pics if I can find any, I already went ahead and blow-dried smh

That's would be cool if you could. Hair looks healthy for sure. So it's a deep conditioner I would try it if it's going to help define my curls. :)

Back