I have Remy Hair that i dont need - Pics in Fokti

atlien11

Hey Ladies,

I will probably repost this again because its late and i am tired but here is the run down:

I have some left over hair from a trade show that i am trying to get rid of. 8 packs to be exact. I dont wear weaves (although my Lacefront just came in :D) so i wont have any use for it. Pictures at http://public.fotki.com/GTGirl/

1. Shipped from India (out of their temples which a little creepy but its good hair)
2. Virgin, unprocessed which means the color is a brown with red hints (#2ish)
3. takes color very well
4. Looks excellent when blowdried straight
5. very slight wave when wet but i wouldnt classify as "wavy hair"
single drawn
6. hand-tied microweft
7. 16 inch but i suggest clipping the ends, its someones actual hair and they DO have a need for trimming just like us
8. 5 wefts in one pack
9. I have someone who is putting this hair in this saturday i will try to take pictures and post them
10. $70.00 and $10.00 S&H...i think the hair is worth between $85.00 - $100 because of the wefts and virgin qualities. You can re-sell it for all i care. Just PM me or send me an email to [email protected] if you have questions or want to purchase.

There were some ladies asking about how this hair lightens. I have finally added the pics in my fokti. I only took it up a few shades but it took very well and didnt compromise the texture. I havent tried any darker colors on it yet. ;)

faith,

I am getting my lacefront installed at 6:30 today (YAY!!! :yay:) i am being a lazy bum and i dont want to do my hair anymore. I actually found a salon in atlanta and they take your measurements and send off your money. Once the unit is in, she provides the adhesive kit and applies it for you. She is going to wash/condition/braid up my hair and then apply the unit. I cant wait and i am just praying that it doesnt look wiggy. I am planning on getting the unit to look at close to my natural hair as possible. I know it sounds plain jane but i dont want anything drastic. Just long black pretty hair. I was watching re-runs of ANTM season 5 and tyras, the one that was straight with a swooped bang looked so cute to me (although hers was a rust/reddish/brown color). If i really like it i will probably get a second one with highlights and a curly texture. Trust me, i will be posting a review tomorrow WITH pictures.

Last edited:
Back