I have posted a few pictures...

Miss_Jetsetter

Hi everyone!!!

Well, I posted a few pics on fotki. Originally I wanted to wait until Monday when I get the CD rom of the progress I've been tracking for the last 6 months on a disposible digital camera. So stay tuned for that.

I bought myself a digital camera for my birthday, so I figured, why not post a few pics. I cut off 6 inches of hair in May due to breakge. My hair was right at ear lenth, and I feel as though the growth has been coming along nicely...

Talk to ya later! The pics are in the siggy!

Great pics...your freshly relaxed hair looks great--nice and glossy lookin'. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair looks so beautiful after the trim!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif ...and your friend has nice hair too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Carlie! Trust me, my hair has done a COMPLETE turnaround since I've been on this board. I learn something new every day! In the event that I don't have to fly out tommorow, I'm going to pick up my digital pics from target and post them so you can actually see the progress. Cause trust me, I've come along way!!!

Thanks again!!!

/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'll be looking out for the new pics!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MissJ, you have beautiful hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I can't wait to see the progress photos as well but it's looking good -- color and all. /images/graemlins/up.gif Take care!

Thanks for the compliments ladies! I feel like I'm "official" now, posting pics and what have you...I was soooo excited to get my digital camera that I've been taking pics all day! My sis calls me "Digi-happy" LOL!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Your hair looks great. Soon it'll grow back to your previous length but will look so much better than before the trim /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now I can put a pretty head of hair with all your adventurous posts lol. Gorgeous /images/graemlins/smile.gif

your hair looks so beautiful with that trim... very nice and healthy looking... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You and your friends' hair looks great! Your hair has really made some health progress since May. Nice and silky!

loved the freshly relaxed hair you shining girl!! lool...I know how you feel that happened after i got my hair dyed breakage city i dont know why....

your friends hair is beautiful too...are you going to try doing her regime with the weaves and protien treatments!?

MsPortugal,

Thanks for the compliment! Actually, what I did was, I had my stylist cut as much color off as she could and it winded up ear length. Then, in a moment of COMPLETE INSANITY, I cut my highlighted edges down to an inch!!! I just couldn't take the breakage anymore and I couldn't stand the color. I did this around three months ago, but they are slowly growing back. I actually only have a litlle bit of "color" left on the ends. The colourshines hides it pretty well, though.

Dangeruosly shy,

Thanks for the compliment!

Actually, in the past I have actually acheived major growth with the sewn in weaves...only problem was, I didn't know a thing about protein treatments so I wasn't able to keep the length. my hair actually grew around 7 inches in one year, but I winded up having to cut it off because of my being too lazy with the weaves and leaving them in too long...

NEVER AGAIN!!!

Thank you Falon, DahomeyAhosi, honeylemondrop, den1, Poohbear, Sherrylove, tiburondm, LorraineG, Jennifer MD, curlybun. THANK YOU!!!!!

Back