I have pictures of my hair growth

sydney100

Yesterday- I relaxed my hair and I updated my hair growth pictures. Each picture was taken after a fresh relaxer: Jan, April and July 08. I'm pleased with my hair growth so far, even though i experienced some unbelievable shedding in April..I had knots out of this world. :sad: My next journey I will take will be Ayurveda hair care. I definitely would like stronger, shinier hair. I will post before and after pictures after I get my powders and oils.

Attachments

• jan july 2008 hair growth.jpg
    jan july 2008 hair growth.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 128
Thank you ladies for your compliments!
Re: I have pictures of my hair growth
you're almost apl yeahhhhhh !!! Today 01:45 PM
Omigod!! I cant believe it. My hair has never..ever ...been this long..I was always known as the girl in the family, the girlfriend who couldnt grow hair.

Re: I have pictures of my hair growth
Fabulosu growth, Sydney! Are you doing anything special? What's your reggie like? Today 12:35 PM
I keep things really simple. I wash every five to six days. Unlike before LHCF I washed about every three weeks or longer.:nono: I co-wash weekly and shampoo wash every other week with CON. I deep condition as well weekly with whatever I grab my hands on....Suave humecto, Keracare humecto, UBH or Pantene.. I'm trying to use up some of these conditioners. I'm running out of product space. I use Keracare leave in as well as Optimun leave in. Air dry the first five -six weeks post relaxer, after that I need heat. 90% of the time my hair is pulled back in a ponytail curled at the end with a roller. Today, I rolled with rollers so, i'll see how it turns out.

Today 01:45 PMwinnettagRe: I have pictures of my hair growth
Very nice! Your hair looks shiny enough to me!

My hair always look dry to me. I swear I have to work hard at getting some shine. I think its my hair color.

Back