I HAVE HAD IT

isisalisa

I can't take it anymore. I went and got a relaxer and I ended up with another :censored: job. I have made up my mind 3/10/2008 was my last relaxer. I was burned badly on my neck and my hair was fried. So I have lost some of the length that I gained. There are no decent salons up here and do to a shoulder injury it hard to relax. My hair is getting thinner and breaking off:wallbash:. So I am going to transition. I tried to search posts about it but the search didn't work. Doesn't anyone have any links.:help::prettyplease:

icon7.gif
Tips on Transitioning

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=185665&highlight=transitioning

What part of California do you live in? I know of a few salons in northern cali that are pretty good. I'm currently transitioning, almost ten months. Let me know if you need any help. :yep:

You’re welcome . I transitioned with dreadlocs, although I never planned on taking them out in the beginning. I bc'd when the locs were shoulder length then picked them out a little while later. Shea butter and water worked for me then. Moisture is key, I think. PM me if you have any questions.

thank you so very much I will be up all night taking notes thank you:bighug:

Back