I have exciting news! (at least to me)

nmfsc

I went to my hairdresser this morning for my 7 week relaxer touch up and she was amazed at how nice my hair felt and looked. So amazed that after examing my roots, etc., she informed me that I did not need a touch up at this time. She said that she did not want to overlap! I have, for the past 8 years, almost always had to have a touch-up within a 6-8 week period. She told me to wait another week or maybe even more depending on how my hair felt to me. I was so excited, I ran up outta there! I work night shift too, so you know I was ready to go home and go to bed. I am so thankful I found this board and the information about the "no poo" condition washes, daily misting with distilled water and using oils on wet hair when roller setting.
. The condition washes are revitalizing the moisture in my hair and extending my relaxers and I am very excited about that. I am so glad I found a way to combat the dryness caused by my sweating at the gym. Thank you so much!
bouncy.gif

Well this certainly is exciting news.
smile.gif
Sounds like you have a really good hair stylist too! The ones I know, would say nothing, and then commence to relaxing your hair. Well, consider yourself lucky. Glad your hair is doing so well for you too.
clap.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you have a really good hair stylist too! The ones I know, would say nothing, and then commence to relaxer your hair. Well, consider yourself lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's right about that! This really is exciting. Not only is your hair thriving, but your stylist can't deny it!

That's excellent news and even more importantly, you hairdresser sounds like she knows what she's doing and really cares about the health of you hair and not just making a buck.

Tebby

That is GOOD news...

For a minute there, I thought you were going to say you Saved 15% on your GEICO Insurance
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone! I am so grateful for the help I have received from this board and have passed on the info to several of my friends who have been very receptive. Yes, I love my stylist. I have been going to her for 11 years. She is not scissor happy, listens to my concerns about my hair, and best of all we have developed a nice friendship over the years. Her only drawback is she can't style my hair to my likability, but then, who can?
laugh.gif

P.S., that's cute about the Geico Insurance.
wink.gif

The conditioner washes also extend the life of the relaxer. My hair is really growing from doing the con washes. I do not use shampoo unless it is on my scalp only. This is wonderful news for you. You grow girl.
party.gif

Back