I HAVE DECIDED TO WAIT

Chemetria

Ok ladies in my last post I didn't know what I wanted to do but I have made up my mind and I'm going to wait to get a relaxer I was do to get a relaxer in Dec but I'm going to wait till July 27 that's my grandpa's B-Day he is no longer with us but he loved when my hair was healthy he didn't like when I would cut or color it he liked it jet black my natural color and his B-Day is the day I took the pic of my hair to show how bad it looked so I just thought it would be kinda special

Ok ladies in my last post I didn't know what I wanted to do but I have made up my mind and I'm going to wait to get a relaxer I was do to get a relaxer in Dec but I'm going to wait till July 27 that's my grandpa's B-Day he is no longer with us but he loved when my hair was healthy he didn't like when I would cut or color it he liked it jet black my natural color and his B-Day is the day I took the pic of my hair to show how bad it looked so I just thought it would be kinda special

Glad you made a decision you seem comfortable with. And I think its a great idea to pick a date that has significance for you.

It will be a long stretch but we are here for you :yep: and in those months you can baby your hair back to amazing health.

How do you plan to stretch? Will you hide your hair eg in braids or sew-ins or will you wear it out?

Back