I have an album! (natural)

hopeful

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I will celebrate my 2-month anniversary as a natural. Please check out my album. I plan to update at least monthly. My album link and password are in my siggy.

Happy Easter everybody!

Congratulations! You have a lot of hair for two months girl! It's beautiful!!! Happy Easter to you and everyone else as well :wave:

What color is that on your wall with the pics of your daughters? I love it.

Your daughters are lovely like their mom. Your hair has grown a lot in two months. Looking good. Keep it up.

Thanks ladies for all of the sweet compliments and thanks too to those of you who commented on my daughters, they are both really sweet girls. So many of you have shared such inspiring and wonderful albums, it is a pleasure for me to finally share mine. :kiss:

sbaker said:
What color is that on your wall with the pics of your daughters? I love it.

Your daughters are lovely like their mom. Your hair has grown a lot in two months. Looking good. Keep it up.

Hi sbaker, the color is 8181 Mosaic Gold by Sherwin Williams. The color is very rich and adds a lot of warmth to the room--glad you liked it! :)

hopeful said:
Hi sbaker, the color is 8181 Mosaic Gold by Sherwin Williams. The color is very rich and adds a lot of warmth to the room--glad you liked it! :)

Like it, I love it. I love warm colors. I may have to use that color in my foyer so I can finally start entertaing. I love Sherwin Williams. They have great wall colors and wall paper.

Back