I have an Album!! I have an Album!!

metro_qt

Hey, I just wanted to properly introduce myself. (Metro_qt)
I've been lurking since November and i finally figured out today that my cell phone takes decent pictures.

I was a natural for 3 years, and in March I got a texturizer. (I got tired of combing out knots the size of little children's heads :lol: )
(Note: texurizer does not mean no knots. it just means less knots, but i think i just have really naughty hair. haaaa :p )

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone finally *SEE* what i've been talking about, my hair has made me both laugh and cry at different times this past year,
Now I share my album with you all.

http://photos.yahoo.com/everblazin_one

i love your hair texture! looks SO cool! :yep:

thanks for sharing your album with us! :kiss:

happy hair growing! :antlers:

Love the curls!! :) My hair has 3-4 different textures and I ended up with some heat damage too. I'm going to cut it next month. Thanx for sharing. BTW...what camera phone do you have?

Hey Metro qt, how cute are you? I love your hair relaxed, texturized and natural--you got it goin' on girl. Thanks for sharing your pretty pics!

hopeful said:
Hey Metro qt, how cute are you? I love your hair relaxed, texturized and natural--you got it goin' on girl. Thanks for sharing your pretty pics!

Wow thank you guys soooo much. :p After seeing all your great pics, I felt like sharing some of my own, thanks for the support!

Shalilac said:
What relaxer do you use to texturize? Lovely curls BTW! :)

I'm using the Kerasoft Wash n Wear relaxer, I've only had it done once, and i'm debating if i'm going to go back... This was done at the Jazma salon.

and Peachtree... i :love: your curls so much! (or what i remember of them last time i saw your album months ago...)

Thank you guys!
it's funny, cuz i didn't like what my hair was doing for the longest time, and most of the time I spent just being miserable with it.
The only thing that kept me going was that I *know* my hair is healthy and will become healthier with all the things i've learned here....

Back