I have a RANT!

^^^ omg i bet its even worse in public! shakin her head, whippin her neck! better keep those ends off her shoulders before she never gets longer!

Y'all on LHCF are spoiled because most people consider full SL hair long, I am not talking of two strands past the shoulders, but the full SL hair. A lot of black women outside this forum would give testimony in church if their hair grew to SL, :lachen:

I am always amazed by the APL and BSL women here who don't consider their hair long. But I am also guilty of hair anorexia, so can't say nothing. That girl is out of her mind though, maybe the hair is the only thing she has going for her, but please hair is not that serious!!

^^^ omg i bet its even worse in public! shakin her head, whippin her neck! better keep those ends off her shoulders before she never gets longer!

:lachen: It probably is!!

Y'all on LHCF are spoiled because most people consider full SL hair long, I am not talking of two strands past the shoulders, but the full SL hair. A lot of black women outside this forum would give testimony in church if their hair grew to SL, :lachen:

I am always amazed by the APL and BSL women here who don't consider their hair long. But I am also guilty of hair anorexia, so can't say nothing. That girl is out of her mind though, maybe the hair is the only thing she has going for her, but please hair is not that serious!!

You're right, LHCF has spoiled me lol!!

I don't care if her hair was WL- that's dumb to make an album bragging about your hair on facebook. Sharing your progress, yes- bragging, no.

However, IRL, that is considered pretty long, IMO. I swear, fb is getting as silly as myspace.

Exactly, her attitude is unacceptable. And you're right, I'm considering getting off of FB.

well, that length is considered long in the "real world". if it wasn't for hair boards, i'd think apl is the longest we could get.

but to be all uppity about it...if God let you get that long, He can let all that fall right back off

You are sooo right about that..she needs to watch it!

:nono: See. Just - she's just asking to be knocked down a notch. Bald headed bishs, indeed. God don't like ugly. Umph.

I would just write a big LOL under one of her pics... please...

I thought about it but then I thought, it's not even worth it because she would perceive it as me "hating." It's so sad to see women act in this manner.

:nono: See. Just - she's just asking to be knocked down a notch. Bald headed bishs, indeed. God don't like ugly. Umph.

You are so right...and as someone said before He can take it away at anytime.

Heh. Honestly, if I saw her in real life, I'd probably think she had a nice amount of hair. I wouldn't think it was the Ayatollah of hair, and if she walks around with that kind of attitude I'd definitely be like: "It ain't all that, chile." It's weird, though, because I see women all around me who might be pushing APL every day and think they have a nice length. I come here and think SL isn't all that long because many of the ladies here have gone far and beyond that.

Soooo, I was on Facebook the other day and I saw an update on the side of my homepage. One of my 'friends' had added some photos and the album was titled, "Don't hate on my long luscious hair you bald-headed b*tches!!!" Upon viewing that I was like What the heck???? So I went to see what she was talking about. I clicked on the link and her hair was about the same length as mine, between shoulder length and arm pit length. Now, I don't know if LHCF has spoiled me or what, but I don't consider that long?!? She went on to comment on each of her photos with things like "God has blessed me with long hair, and the rest of you are just SOL" and "Look at all that hair!"

I guess my point is, I hate when I see someone with shoulder length hair and they started bragging on how long their hair is!! It really pisses me off. Additionally, why do people have this attitude like THEY are "lucky" and all other black women can't achieve the same lengths?!?! We have ladies here with hair down to their butts and they don't have that attitude at all. Not only that they're trying to help others achieve. I'm sorry to go on this tangent, but I've seen this so much lately and I'm tired of it!!
First of all, her using God and cursing all in the same breath, sure defines her character. Bad attitude, very bad. And it 'appears' that she's not used to having hair. She seems to have 'image' issues and lack of self confidence. Calling other people bad names and SOL isn't very cool at all whether her hair is long or short. :nono:

She better cool it before she ends up losing what she's grown. The fire in her coming from her 'words' will surely burn her hair from the roots. She's killing her hair growth with her nasty attitude. :nono:

Give her some links to photo albums of LHCF members like Pinkskates, Irresistible, or Happily Me. She'd kill that noise quick. :laugh:

Her hair may have some length, but she could use a dose of humility.

I am going to assume that was an inside joke you just happened to get left out of. That is ridiculous. I don't care her hair was so long she walking on it, that attitude is craziness.

Before LHCF anything longer than shoulder length WAS long. She prolly DOES think her hair is loooong. Let her swang it, but I'ld send her a PM and tell her that the album is disrespectful and send her the link here

That was not cute at all. There is virtually always a tactful way to handle somebody in life (look at Jesus) and calling everyone hateful B's was not it. I won't lie though because before I came to LHCF I thought, like many others mentioned before me, that SL was indeed long. I have to admit that I'm mad that I haven't decided to dig deeper earlier in life and become HairAware as I call it and be enlightened by this site.....hey maybe you could enlighten your buddy by giving her a link here....tactful,yet effective. She will thank you later. In the meantime- take good care of that gorgeous hair on your head! I saw it girl and it's so pretty! (I'm gonna be there one day)

Soooo, I was on Facebook the other day and I saw an update on the side of my homepage. One of my 'friends' had added some photos and the album was titled, "Don't hate on my long luscious hair you bald-headed b*tches!!!" Upon viewing that I was like What the heck???? So I went to see what she was talking about. I clicked on the link and her hair was about the same length as mine, between shoulder length and arm pit length. Now, I don't know if LHCF has spoiled me or what, but I don't consider that long?!? She went on to comment on each of her photos with things like "God has blessed me with long hair, and the rest of you are just SOL" and "Look at all that hair!"

I guess my point is, I hate when I see someone with shoulder length hair and they started bragging on how long their hair is!! It really pisses me off. Additionally, why do people have this attitude like THEY are "lucky" and all other black women can't achieve the same lengths?!?! We have ladies here with hair down to their butts and they don't have that attitude at all. Not only that they're trying to help others achieve. I'm sorry to go on this tangent, but I've seen this so much lately and I'm tired of it!!

And this is why they are successful. The ones acting stank or trying to grow their hair to make others feel bad never make their goal and if they do it doesnt last long. God don't like ugly and He aint too fond of pretty either!

Give her some links to photo albums of LHCF members like Pinkskates, Irresistible, or Happily Me. She'd kill that noise quick. :laugh:

Her hair may have some length, but she could use a dose of humility.

It's so tempting to give her some links to some of the women's albums here! SO TEMPTING!

First of all, her using God and cursing all in the same breath, sure defines her character. Bad attitude, very bad. And it 'appears' that she's not used to having hair. She seems to have 'image' issues and lack of self confidence. Calling other people bad names and SOL isn't very cool at all whether her hair is long or short. :nono:

She better cool it before she ends up losing what she's grown. The fire in her coming from her 'words' will surely burn her hair from the roots. She's killing her hair growth with her nasty attitude. :nono:
I do think this may be the core of all the madness.

That was not cute at all. There is virtually always a tactful way to handle somebody in life (look at Jesus) and calling everyone hateful B's was not it. I won't lie though because before I came to LHCF I thought, like many others mentioned before me, that SL was indeed long. I have to admit that I'm mad that I haven't decided to dig deeper earlier in life and become HairAware as I call it and be enlightened by this site.....hey maybe you could enlighten your buddy by giving her a link here....tactful,yet effective. She will thank you later. In the meantime- take good care of that gorgeous hair on your head! I saw it girl and it's so pretty! (I'm gonna be there one day)

Aww thank you!!! I am thinking about possibly sending her the link, maybe it is a nice way to let her know that she doesn't need to be so rude.

I am going to assume that was an inside joke you just happened to get left out of. That is ridiculous. I don't care her hair was so long she walking on it, that attitude is craziness.

It's definitely quite possible that this is an inside joke, because I don't know her that well. This isn't the first time I've seen someone bragging about their hair in such a rude manner though, which is why I started the thread. It's just irritating that people have such arrogant attitudes when they could be helping others.

Foolish people say foolish things.. For her to make that comment.. Let that to society to interpret that meaning. and from the census It looks like she's fooling herself....

I wouldn't waste my breath, energy and time on her. :3.
But in regards to that..let her be..Let her be in her old world called "delusional"...

The best way to put her in own place.. is just do you and when you get your hair full and luscious.. You post a picture of your long tresses....

That will make her think otherwise.

I guess length is relative, but everyone I know that has long hair doesn't go around bragging about it to the whole world.

Idk. Maybe she's just feelin her cheerios.

Back