*** I have a photo album at last - please check it out***

I just checked out your album. Great progress! Your hair has def thickened up in the last 7 months. I also have that same issue with my left side being thinner than my right. I don't know what that's all about, although I believe it's hereditary.

anyhoo, good luck on your journey!

Miss_Jetsetter said:
I just checked out your album. Great progress! Your hair has def thickened up in the last 7 months. I also have that same issue with my left side being thinner than my right. I don't know what that's all about, although I believe it's hereditary.

anyhoo, good luck on your journey!

Thankyou for your kind words of encouragemet! Its nice to know that the hard work is paying off - and boy is it hard work coping without heat!!. I will keep going though! :D

HairQueen said:
Thankyou for your kind words of encouragemet! Its nice to know that the hard work is paying off - and boy is it hard work coping without heat!!. I will keep going though! :D

Yes, I can totally relate because I have not used heat in over a year. I guess that as time goes by though, it tends to get a little easier and u somehow get used to it.

chocolate01 said:
Your hair has def gotten thicker. Keep up the good work.

Thankyou! Its so encouraging to get this feedback after the blood sweat and tears its taken to get here!

webby said:
I definitely see the thickness in the later pics. What are you using?

Hi Webby,

My regimen is something like this:

Every Wednesday and Sunday:

Pre-poo (sometimes) with avacado oil & then shampoo with keracare or nexxus therappe (Sundays only)
Conditioner wash with ORS olive oil conditioner
Deep condition under dryer for 10 mins with arteffex theraphix hair masque
Deep condition under dryer for 10 mins with arteffex hair conditioner ll or keracare humecto
Apply S-curl to my wet hair
Apply Keracare leave in conditioner
Wear a baggie 24/7, underneath my phony pony with the front of my hair in cornrows (i get them re-done every 2 weeks)
Wrap hair every night with silk scarf
Deep condition with Affirm 5-in-1 reconstructor after every relaxer - 30 mins under the dryer.

I moisturise every morning and night with a mixture of ORS carrot oil or olive oil and S-curl with a little mango butter on the ends.

Recently started spraying surge at the front on my cornrows ( I'm too lazy to do my whole head) :lol:

I have also been trimming every 3-4 months, my hair just cannot go any longer without a trim.

Back