I have a new man and his name is.......

jaibee

ELUCENCE!!!! OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE!!!! PAUL MITCHELL I'M SORRY FOR CHEATING BUT ELUCENCE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!! I used the moisture shampoo (the peach one) and it smelled like peach schnapps or fuzzy navel or something! And it only took a little bit and didn't leave my hair feeling stripped at all. I followed up with the moisture balancing conditioner and did a scalp massage while it was on. I rinsed it out and put a little on my ends as a leave in. I then put elasta qp design foam and some of the elucence shine spray on my hair and made four braid twists. I let it dry under the hooded dryer, then I blow dried it cause I had to be somewhere and didn't have time to dry it fully underneath the hooded dryer. I flat ironed it and I SWEAR it looks like I just got a relaxer and a roller wrap. and i have new growth and I am at 6 weeks post relaxer. my new growth is so soft and my hair feels moisturized and looks shiny. Elucence you are a staple now!!!

oh and after i rinsed the conditioner out i could comb through my hair without any detangling solution or setting lotion!!! and my hair was not tangled!!! at all!!!

I'm glad you;ve crossed over to the other side
angeldevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I'm glad you;ve crossed over to the other side
angeldevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Elucence products are excellent.
up.gif

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! y r u guys doing this to me. I haven't bought a product in months... ya hear me... MONTHS!!!! now i have to run out and get some darn elucense. You guys make me soooo
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! y r u guys doing this to me. I haven't bought a product in months... ya hear me... MONTHS!!!! now i have to run out and get some darn elucense. You guys make me soooo
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! Go on girl,
poke.gif
you won't be sorry you did!
laugh.gif

My hair loves elucence too. I have the peach shampoo and the clarifying shampoo, they last a long time. I ordered them about 6-8 months ago and it only takes a little to get the job done. The Moisture Conditioner is the best, as a conditioner and leave in, as a matter of fact, I just placed a order this week for a large one. I will forever be an Elucence lover. And the winner is........Elucence

I just ordered $154 worth of Eluence products about five days ago including the relaxer!! I can't wait for them to arrive
trampoline.gif

Kadeja ~ how do you like the Elucence clarifying shampoo? have you used any other clarifying shampoos and if so, how does Elucence compare? Thanks.

I hope you don't mind sharing your new man because I just tried elucence and I love this stuff too. I did a co wash with Elucence MB. 2.25 months post relaxer this stuff works better than any conditioner I've used yet.

o.k., you know what ya'll better watch out cause I'm about to steal ya'll man. If he's that good I just have to have a peice of him!
laugh.gif

he should be comming over by next friday
smile.gif
(after I get my check)

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
ELUCENCE!!!! OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE!!!! PAUL MITCHELL I'M SORRY FOR CHEATING BUT ELUCENCE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This cracks me up. I am fighting the urge to purchase new products, because I'm on a strick college student budget and I can only afford the essentials, but this thread makes it so tempting to pick up my wallet and splurge.

Back