I have a new lover

divine

and its name is denman brush.

I was about to texturize my hair last night, but I took my denman brush for the first time, and glided it through my hair (made denman love).

It detangled my hair and made a baby ( beautiful curls/waves).

I woke up this morning took my hair down, and glided my brush through my dry hair for a second wrong.

It was like sweet denman brush love.
My kinks wrapped around him with intense passion as he detangled ever strand.

I'm so confused and I don't know what to do without him now.

I',m in love with my denman brush........

Now if I could get over my fear of wearing my hair out, and show the world our true love.

Last edited:
am i reading somethin i shouldnt?? lol...u and denman r makin me blush...a detangler brush will work wonders

divine said:
and its name is deman brush.

I was about to texturize my hair last night, but I took my deman brush for the first time, and glided it through my hair (made deman love).

I woke up this morning took my hair down, and glided my brush through my dry hair for a second wrong.

It was like sweet deman brush love.

I',m in love with my deman brush........

Now if I could get over my fear of wearing my hair out, and show the world our true love.

:lachen:

I know what you mean. I don't know what I did before my Denman. Although, I'm a bit jealous that you can glide through. My hair is toooo thick to let anything glide through.

Love that Denman. A little water, conditioner and a tad bit of gel and voila! Groomed.

You are crazy! Congrats on your new lover! :lol: I have two Denman brushes but I don't even use them. I'll probably use them once I'm completely natural.

ETA: Your hair is beautiful OnceUponATime. Another natural inspiration.

Last edited:
Girl after reading your post I had to go get a cigarette....and I don't smoke :lachen:

Glad it's working for you. Did you say you don't feel comfortable wearing your hair out without flat iron? It looks good in your album curly.

lkg4healthyhair said:
Girl after reading your post I had to go get a cigarette....and I don't smoke :lachen:

Glad it's working for you. Did you say you don't feel comfortable wearing your hair out without flat iron? It looks good in your album curly.

I don't, and i'm getting really bored with my hair. WHen i'm bored with my hair, my esteem goes down b/c I don't feel right.

I love my denman too, I only use it when my hair is wet tho. I use it as a modified version of shingling. I put product in my hair, and then go thru section by section and make my curls. Some times I put the product in section by section but as long as I brush through I dont think it makes a difference. I dont use heat tho, I let it dry on its own. I'm just looking for better curl definition and this way I get it. :)

So does this mean you are going to hold off on the texturizer for a while?

I just gave my denman a big kiss this morning because it is so good to me! It's like magic. I go thru small sections of damp hair with conditioner and this brush and I get smooth defined curls where it was once bush. This brush is also excellent for blowdrying straight. I use the D3 and I got it at Sally's.

Enchantmt said:
I love my denman too, I only use it when my hair is wet tho. I use it as a modified version of shingling. I put product in my hair, and then go thru section by section and make my curls. Some times I put the product in section by section but as long as I brush through I dont think it makes a difference. I dont use heat tho, I let it dry on its own. I'm just looking for better curl definition and this way I get it. :)

So does this mean you are going to hold off on the texturizer for a while?
I'm planning a trip to New York, so I might get my parents to let me go to curves. Instead of them paying 150 every two months for my braids.

caligirl said:
I just gave my denman a big kiss this morning because it is so good to me! It's like magic. I go thru small sections of damp hair with conditioner and this brush and I get smooth defined curls where it was once bush. This brush is also excellent for blowdrying straight. I use the D3 and I got it at Sally's.

give him a wet sloppy kiss....

SilkyandSmooth said:

You are crazy! Congrats on your new lover! :lol: I have two Denman brushes but I don't even use them. I'll probably use them once I'm completely natural.

ETA: Your hair is beautiful OnceUponATime. Another natural inspiration.

Thank you for that sweet compliment.
Uh oh :look:, you just called me an inspiration. I betta' step my game up. :lol:

Oh yes I love my denman! I was able to airdry my hair pretty straight while periodically gliding this through my hair, and this was around 12 weeks post. I have the D3.

OnceUponAtime said:

I know what you mean. I don't know what I did before my Denman. Although, I'm a bit jealous that you can glide through. My hair is toooo thick to let anything glide through.

Love that Denman. A little water, conditioner and a tad bit of gel and voila! Groomed.

You ain't said nothing but a word! I love my denman, I would not be able to do anything w/ my lion mane hair if it wasn't for that and my k-cutter.

divine said:

I was about to texturize my hair last night, but I took my denman brush for the first time, and glided it through my hair (made denman love).

Why do I feel so dirty??? *LAUGHING**

Just kidding. Man...I may have to get one of these...Congrats on being fabulous!

After reading this post, I don't know whether to run to Sally's or wait for DH to come home. :lick:

Which Denman brush?? I need love too!!

divine said:

Which Denman Brush??? I want brush passion too.

BLESSED1 said:
You ain't said nothing but a word! I love my denman, I would not be able to do anything w/ my lion mane hair if it wasn't for that and my k-cutter.

Can I get a witness!

Back