I have a Fotki

ArrrBeee

I just want to thank you ladies for helping me along my hair journey. It has been 16 months since my BC and I want to share my progress with you.

I am looking forward to the day of being bra strap!

www.fotki.com/ChicaRica

pw-curly

wow, that is a lot of growth. You hair is so thick. I really love the headband pic also.

Wow, either your hair grows really fast or you get alot of shrinkage! I remember the cute TWA you were sporting at our last get together and now your hair is getting so long. Awesome! Keep doing what you're doing. :)

Your hair looks great and is growing fast! :drunk:
7.gif
:drunk:
7.gif
:drunk:
7.gif

Thanks for the positive replies:). I couldn't have done it without God and LHCF.

I have major shrinkage issues. My previous routine was to CW everyday and to use a mixture of Smooth and Shine activator and Sparklelites for definition.

I was using Herbal Essences for the CW but it made my hair too elastic. Reading Supergirl's post helped me to see that I needed more protein. I have now added GPB, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line, and more Aphogee to the mix. My hair seems to be stronger. I still use Smooth and Shine and Sparklelites.

The funny thing is my hair is actually very fine. It only looks thick in the blowout picture because it is halfway between straight and fro.

Very nice. I really like the photos right after your BC. The short hair really worked for you.

Can I ask how you styled it when it was really short? It was really curly and shiny and looked super healthy.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Thanks for sharing! You look beautiful with the BC. You have had a lot of growth. Your hair looks nice and healthy.

Your hair really shows its been taken good care of! Very shiny in the blowout pics and it's grown like wildfire. You look fabulous with a twa too!

Robin41 said:
Very nice. I really like the photos right after your BC. The short hair really worked for you.

Can I ask how you styled it when it was really short? It was really curly and shiny and looked super healthy.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

In the beginning I used Curling Custard. It worked well when my hair was really short. As it grew longer, my hair didn't respond as well. I now use Smooth and Shine curl activator.

Back