I have a few pics

ChasingBliss

wave.gif
Hey ya'll, Ive been a part of this forum for a minute now and I finally have a few pics to share. I will post updated pics as soon as I can. The latest pic is from Dec. 2003. Any feed back is welcomed. The link is in my signature. I hope it works
grin.gif

Im sorry, I changed the link in my sig. Hope it works now. My user name is Marigold23. Im kind of new to this so bare with me
crazy.gif

I LOVE YOUR BUN PICS!
smile.gif
Your hair really did grow and retain length! How did u have your hair parted in that pic...down the middle, sideways, or no part at all?

You have such beautiful hair. I see alot of growth between Oct 2003 - Dec 2003. I stretch out my relaxers too. I do believe it makes all the difference in the world. Love the buns too. Keep up the great job that you are doing with your hair.

Thanks, ya'll. Poohbear, I just finger parted down the middle as best I could. It really didnt matter cause I wasnt going anywhere that day. Wait a minute, you might be talking about the pic with just the one bun and hairsticks, if you are, that one had no part, but I sometimes part to the side.

great hair! I hope I make as as good of progress as you have!:) You have done really well, what kinds of changes did you make in order to make such great progress? Im assuming basically protective styling and spacing out relaxers, huh?:) very pretty!

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAhosi said:
Great progress. Are you texturized too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
smile.gif
. Actually, I guess I am heading there. It seems like the new growth affected by the msm I started taking so many months ago (somewhere around last August) had never fully relaxed. It seems to have made my hair a little more resistant and caused it to look more texturized I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
great hair! I hope I make as as good of progress as you have!:) You have done really well, what kinds of changes did you make in order to make such great progress? Im assuming basically protective styling and spacing out relaxers, huh?:) very pretty!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
grin.gif
. Yeah all of that and lots of moisture. Im a fanatic about my ends too. Since Im relaxed and the ends are the oldest parts of my hair, it's very important that I keep them moisturized, Especially because I dont trim often as you can see in my sig, that was the last time I had a trim.

Back