I have a confession....

Encore

i texlaxed Nov 11th ...and then i relaxed the front of my hair so when i do buns the roots aren't so puffy.
i parted the front and just put the relaxer on where i wanted to be smooth and used a comb to smooth it
...and i did it only 4 weeks after my last relaxer :ohwell:..i left the relaxer on all of 10 mins...it was just right too since i have extremely coarse i could notttttt deal with looking like a Hot a$$ mess...not me :nono:

i've had no breakage...
no problems whatsoever
...im happy with my decision because i dont plan on relaxing until May so this will at least keep the front of my hair in check.:drunk:

the rest of my hair is still fine, just sheding as usual:look:

..Tis all
have a lovely day:blowkiss:

ETA: i loaded the part of my hair i did not relax with EVOO and conditioner so even tho some relaxer got on it,it had no effect

I'm happy you got good results, I think that's what I did when I relaxed, but i wasn't trying though....but yea those edges can look rough, especially when you have stretch for like 4 months......what relaxer did you use?

I'm glad it worked out for you. It's not uncommon for people to just relax certain sections of their hair instead of their entire head.

my.php

my.php

leftsideve1.jpg

myheadbb6.jpg

rightsidemc4.jpg

ugh..dont mind the pimples :ohwell:

the front my hair is way shorter due to me cutting off my bleached ends, trying to get rid of layers ANDD trying to grow out these bangs:wallbash::wallbash:

my hair is SL tho it looks shorter due to the serious shrinkage of the roots.

Back