i have 2 centimeters of new growth

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
hahaha. i know this is a dumb post which is taking up spac, but i just felt like posting, since i really won't be able to post that much after august 16th ( school starts augh. * sigh of disgust *
look.gif
anyway. i also need hairstyle ideas for the first day back. last year i tried the horrid pigtails ( forst day of high school, what was i thinking ), btu i'm just doing something plain. sicne i want to get my nails done.. so my questions, my few questions anyway. what should i do, since its too son to get a perm. wait wh am i worried about a perm? i'm going natural. scratch that. is it safe to hot comb the new growth. i have a heat protectant, or thermal protectant. any suggestions out there?

congrats on your growth!!! there are lots who press their new growth when theyre transitioning...shouldnt be a problem!
~T~

yeah, I know we arent supposed to use heat much but the 1st day of high school is a special occasion. do u have a flat iron? I would probably flat iron it the night before and wrap, then wear it down the next day.

Back