i hate it when..........................

Rapunzel*

my relaxed ends use to be uneven, my right side would be 2 inches longer than my left, this happened 3 times so is there a slight chance the growth is slower, or my left side was just damaged?

this is another reason why im going natural:yep:

Going natural won't change how your hair grows. Hair doesn't necessarily grow even and that isn't a bad thing. It's common and normal to have hair grow longer on one side or just in a section or two.

Going natural won't change how your hair grows. Hair doesn't necessarily grow even and that isn't a bad thing. It's common and normal to have hair grow longer on one side or just in a section or two.
interesting:(
i just hope i wont have it looking too longer than the other, every time i cut it it would be ok for half a year then that side would grow back

You know I'm going thru the same thing!one side of hair is different the other!! I think is due to manipulating the right side of my hair for so long!IDk girl maybe you should stop paying attention to that side of your hair.

You know I'm going thru the same thing!one side of hair is different the other!! I think is due to manipulating the right side of my hair for so long!IDk girl maybe you should stop paying attention to that side of your hair.
yea thats what i did and changed the part because id have the part on the left side for years when i switched it to the right it calmed down

Back