I hate her! (vent)

mrsgreene

So the other day I helped my bf's mom take out her sew in. Her hair has always been very thick but kinda short. Hair hair has grown tremendously it's about BSL. Well after we took the weave out she just start raking at her hair to comb it out. I tried to tell her to comb from end to root so she wouldn't lose alot of hair but she wasn't feelin me. She lost alot of hair, about two handfuls. She then proceeded to scratch her scalp like mad and based her edges so that I could give her a perm. I didn't want to but I did anyway. I permed all 2 inches of her new growth but she got mad and told me that I needed to put the perm on all her hair. I tried to explain about how that wasn't a good idea but she told me to hush and permed all her her, mind you it's died platinum blonde. So after she blowdried her hair she asked me to press and curl it because the perm didn't get it as straight (it was damn near bone straight). So I did and it came out beautiful. I am so jealous right now because if I did all that stuff to my head I would be bald. I so hate her. Why is that some people can have horrible hair care practices but still maintain a healthy looking head of hair. I know that it's not as healthy as it could be if she actually gave a darn about it, but still. Then she had the nerve to ask me to dye her hair 2 days later...

Girl don't be mad. She will see the damage from that soon enough. Or maybe her hair is so thick, we just can't see the damage. You keep doing what works for you and let her keep doing what works for her.

My mouth totally dropped after reading all the negative things she asked you to do to her hair...That is absolutely fine what she did to HER hair. It seems like in due time all that overprocessing and harsh treatment of her hair will catch up. Keep giving your hair the TLC it deserves... :)

some people can eat whatever and still look good
some people have really long, thick, curly eyelashes
some people have nice nails
black folks don't age fast
some girls have great legs w/o working out

The list goes on and on - no fair!

Think about the things you have - that take no effort from you. Maybe that will help. Even though I know what you mean. I wish I had the type of hair that grew everytime I was mad at it or mean to it.

If I were you I'd stop doing her hair. Once all that negative treatment catches up with her hair you don't want her trying to blame you for her hair falling out!

lovelymissyoli said:
If I were you I'd stop doing her hair. Once all that negative treatment catches up with her hair you don't want her trying to blame you for her hair falling out!
No lie. That's one mess that you don't want to get caught up in.

some people have all the luck, truth is she may never have it catch up with her some people just have stronger bonds i guess. i'm not one of them even one use of the flatiron or even thinking about color and my ends split

okay i would stop doing her hair because you dont want to be the one she blames for her hair coming out...its probably that her hair is so thick like someone else mentioned and it hasnt caught up to her...but girl you got me hating her just by all what you said she did...but that abuse that she is doing to her hair will catch up with her...

Back in my High school days girls did this all the time, and some just could do whatever they wanted to their hair, this one girl I knew (Destiney) would relax, and bleach in the same day, :eek: , and if she didn't like the color that night she would just pour a rinse over it, :eek: , everyone use to say your hair is going to fall out, I never seen it happen, I think she had Super Girl Bonds or something, plus back then the short cuts were in and she was always cuttting it, so maybe that made a difference who knows, :ohwell: , I know ya would never catch me doing any of those things to my head or noone elses for that matter, because ya won't blame me when and if ya go bald. :lol:

My 2 best friends and I argue over the same stuff sll the time!. One of my firends bleaches, cuts, relaxes and usues MAXIMUM heat oh her hair allt he time. I do my own damage *color, heat, scissor happy*. While my other friend babies her hair.... Guess who has the most hair? Thats right the bleach queen :lol: Im next in line and the babier is last. Sometimes it just goes like that. I used color and kept my hair while my cousin used color *the same kind* and all her hair fell out.... Many people hate the way grease reacts with thier hair while my hair breaks off and falls out when I dont use grease. Its a must have for me.

I guess in the end everyone has different hair so it all reacts differently to 'damage'.

Back