I HATE Dating!!! I mean I REALLY HATE DATING!!!

..... that's all.

Sometimes I (briefly) wish I was already married and beyond this whole "lemme figure you out, while you figure me out" thing. So we could get to the arguments over taking the trash out rather than me trying to figure out if it's too soon to let him know some of my not-so-sexy habits.

And dating in LA- Yuck!

me too girl, you dont know....

I'm done wit dating.......

I really dont care about being single anymore, I just want to be by myself.

Thing is I DONT want to be by myself anymore. I want to meet Mr. Justaboutright like... TODAY.
DATING SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS
Everyone's full of B.S. and drama. I cannot take it.
Where are the good, truly single, men in NYC?

Thing is I DONT want to be by myself anymore. I want to meet Mr. Justaboutright like... TODAY.
DATING SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

OMG...I hate it too...esp. in NYC. I meet plenty of single eligible men there, but they're crazy and have too much baggage for me! I'm sick of meeting new guys and figuring them out. Relationships are soooooooo much better

Girl, me too. I'm so tired of the filtering process and just want Mr. Right to knock on my door. And if he brings flowers, he can stay for dinner and TV. :up:

DATING SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

OMG.... Whimsy sista friend I am with you. I remember a many months ago, there was a thread about finding eligible men and the city you live in (I can't remember the title) but anyway, you mentioned that NYC was the place to be. I wanted to pm you to ask you exactly where to hang out. Anyway, after dating and "hanging out" with dudes for a year and nothing - I gave up. Since then I have met some interesting guys but no winners....

Anyway, I think the north/NY is the worst place to be looking for your mate - I think there is WAY to many beautiful females, to few guys that are straight/single/and have there sh*t together, and there are WAY to many things to "get into"...

I decided I'm straight with the dating thing for now.

I have alot of things I want to start working on and I'm putting my time and energy into that.

Dealing with this knucklehead, game playin' dudes just brings you down, I'm trying to make some progress.

OMG.... Whimsy sista friend I am with you. I remember a many months ago, there was a thread about finding eligible men and the city you live in (I can't remember the title) but anyway, you mentioned that NYC was the place to be. I wanted to pm you to ask you exactly where to hang out. Anyway, after dating and "hanging out" with dudes for a year and nothing - I gave up. Since then I have met some interesting guys but no winners....

Anyway, I think the north/NY is the worst place to be looking for your mate - I think there is WAY to many beautiful females, to few guys that are straight/single/and have there sh*t together, and there are WAY to many things to "get into"...

Hey girl,
There are soooo many men that I figure no matter how many hot lil mamas are around competing for attention from dudes, there will still be a surplus of guys. NYC is still the place to be IMO.... despite my mini rant w/ this thread.

The guys that approach me on the street, in starbucks, or on teh subway SUCK!! I have met a few nice guys (but not right for me) at borders. Let me tell you, the borders by penn station.... hot spot!

i actually joined a few groups on meetup.com. for black singles, and for other general topics.... I plan to go to some of the meets, at least 2 a month... hopefully that'll open me up to new guys. COME WITH ME?!

Hey girl,
There are soooo many men that I figure no matter how many hot lil mamas are around competing for attention from dudes, there will still be a surplus of guys. NYC is still the place to be IMO.... despite my mini rant w/ this thread.

The guys that approach me on the street, in starbucks, or on teh subway SUCK!! I have met a few nice guys (but not right for me) at borders. Let me tell you, the borders by penn station.... hot spot!

i actually joined a few groups on meetup.com. for black singles, and for other general topics.... I plan to go to some of the meets, at least 2 a month... hopefully that'll open me up to new guys. COME WITH ME?!

ur in NYC too? it must be the city cuz I just don't know anymore..........:nono:

REALLY Whimsy I am so down.... I guess I should clarify a little - I think there are ALOT of men in NY but I think there are a few AVAILABLE men.... available as in wanting a relationship with his stuff together... idk

This is so off topic but - Do you watch the "reality" show the shot??? I think of you when I watch it!!! You should try out for the show

ur in NYC too? it must be the city cuz I just don't know anymore..........:nono:

Yup NYC right here!!! I think I met more available black guys in a city that was 94% white and had absolutely nothing going on (Pittsburgh, PA) - but it could also be b/c I made an effort to find the places to be....

REALLY Whimsy I am so down.... I guess I should clarify a little - I think there are ALOT of men in NY but I think there are a few AVAILABLE men.... available as in wanting a relationship with his stuff together... idk

This is so off topic but - Do you watch the "reality" show the shot??? I think of you when I watch it!!! You should try out for the show

1. It's official, I effin LOVE YOU.
2. I watch the shot, and I SO WANT TO BE ON THE NEXT SEASON. I have my friends that work at mtv and vh1 keepin their ears to the ground for me re: next season etc....
3. Glad you're down.... I'm goin to start a NYC Manhunting Thread, we'll have lil outings to singles events (free ones.. cuz a sista needs to save) and hopefully find eligible bachelors :)

I'm joining the I hate dating group. I just want my man to fall in my lap. Because the jokers I have been dating are driving me up a wall.

Although I am married now...when I was dating it was fun...because I enjoyed meeting people and going to nice places. I didn't focus on meeting Mr. Right...I guess what I am trying to say is....look at dating as being fun, getting to know someone and enjoying their company. And when you are not thinking about finding Mr. Right....that's when he is going to show up...watch and see...:yep:...hope I helped some.

I live in NY too and it's pretty dificult to find unavailable men. It seems as if most women have already snatched them up. I'm learning that dating is fun if you have no expectations, stop looking for Mr. right. Look for Mr. right now and that may lead to something great.

Back