I hate AVEDA DR!

Kurlee

For being so damn good and expensive! LOL:lachen:

I was NOT gonna try this stuff but i caved and bought some samples off of ebay. I Used the poo, then the con, then the intensive and my hair is was soooooooooooo buttery. And it feels mositurized for real not coated with "stuff" and very little hair came out the comb:look:. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, this stuff is a keeper. Damn u aveda for being so expensive, i think i might try mizani hydrafuse and kerafuse before i commit to aveda, jus because they are much cheaper, but i have a feeling they won;t be on "aveda's level".:ohwell:

Kurlee said:
For being so damn good and expensive! LOL:lachen:

I was NOT gonna try this stuff but i caved and bought some samples off of ebay. I Used the poo, then the con, then the intensive and my hair is was soooooooooooo buttery. And it feels mositurized for real not coated with "stuff" and very little hair came out the comb:look:. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, this stuff is a keeper. Damn u aveda for being so expensive, i think i might try mizani hydrafuse and kerafuse before i commit to aveda, jus because they are much cheaper, but i have a feeling they won;t be on "aveda's level".:ohwell:

I hate it too:lol: :lol:

Girl, it probably won't be any where near Aveda's level.

Gone and get yourself some big bottles of Aveda.

You know you wanna.

:poke:

;)

I jus finsihed styling my hair and its soooooooo soft! and strong and the elasticity:love:. I'm thoroughly annoyed that this works so well, like nothing i've tried in all my PJism works this well. Looks like im a have to get a second job to pay for my DR:look:

LAST DESPERATE ATTEMPT: have any Aveda lovers tried kerafuse/hydrafuse and loved or at least liked it?

Priestess said:
I hope I hate it too, since I bought a DR set. ;)
:lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm sure you'll completely despise it. :lol:

@ kurlee, sorry chica. I've tried cheatin' on Aveda before... it never works out. :ohwell:

Last edited:
sareca said:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm sure you'll completely despise it. :lol:

**Keclee23 goes on ebay looking for Aveda DR**

I've been trying to hold off because I'm in LOVE with the smooth infusions line. Damn, Damn Aveda gone make a sista go broke!

I haven't tried Aveda, but I do like the Kerafuse and Hydrafuse. I'm trying to make you feel better, b/c I want to try that high-behind stuff SO bad... But if I'm gonna be a PJ I have to be hooked to something I can ALWAYS afford, you know?

Thanks Ladies, *siggggggggghhssssss* DAMN DAMN DAMN, I'm a try REALLY hard to not stalk ebay to get my next fix:perplexed

Sistaslick said:
Ummm, I hated it for real. I sent mine right on back to Aveda for a $90 refund. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Your so honest, that was cute.

Out of curiousity what didn't you like about it Sistaslick? Which line did you try?

Keclee23 said:
:lol: :lol: Your so honest, that was cute.

Out of curiousity what didn't you like about it Sistaslick? Which line did you try?

I had the DR--shampoo, conditioner, treatment and USC. It was a little too proteiny for my tastes. I guess that lechitin sent me over the edge or something. My hair is really protein sensitive, so I do better with super moisturizing products and lines. I didn't find the DR to be super moisturizing at all. That and the price kinda sealed it for me. :lol:

I have 3 lines DR, rosemary mint and Sap Moss in my possesion to try and samples of smooth infusion. I cannot wait so far i looove me some DR. the PJ in me went nuts at Aveda's.

Allandra said:
Girl, it probably won't be any where near Aveda's level.

Gone and get yourself some big bottles of Aveda.

You know you wanna.

:poke:

;)

Allandra....:lol: , you want her to get the BIG bottles too....you Aveda pusha:grin: :grin: :grin:

Back