I had to cut my weave off!

phynestone

I had braided my weave into two braids so they wouldn't get in my way, but my friend got my hair wet and caused some serious tangles. I tried using a clip, a pen and when I got a chance, my comb and this knot STILL wouldn't come out, so out came the scissors Yikes! I was so mad b/c I was planning on keeping it in until the end of July. So much for my weave challenge. Ugh! I think I'm just going to do braidouts and rollersets for the rest of the summer or until I can put braids in. I am so mad about this!
mad.gif

I used human hair...half of my weave was okay and the other looked like it had been through a tornado, hurricane and flood all at once. The knot was as big as a child's fist, maybe a little smaller. All I know is that my arms were too tired trying to take that sucker out!

Not just getting it wet; I had made a minature bun with the two braids and kept it up like that for most of the day. Also, I had used this same hair for a weave I took out about two or three weeks ago, so I think I should have just gone ahead and gotten a different brand of hair. Oh well.

Back