I had no idea (product review)

• Thread starter Thread starter lkg4healthyhair
  • Start date Start date
L

lkg4healthyhair

I read that Giovanni direct leave-in was a good leave in for air drying in a bun so I bought it from Whole Foods about a month ago.

After I washed my hair I put the product in but once my hair was dry I didn't feel that there was anything special about it so I left it with my other products.

Well Sunday I washed my hair and put in my usual products and put my hair in a scruci and a magnetic roller on the ends & silk scarf to let it dry.

Once the hair not in the roller was dry I took off the scarf and for some reason reached for the Giovanni direct leave-in I put it on my hair and then on the hair in the roller and re rolled it. Well a couple minutes later I had to go to the store so I took off my scarf again and could not believe how soft and smooth my hair was, and the hair in the scruni...Unbelievably soft and no split ends....

Now my hair sometimes will get very dry when airdried, but it was very very soft. I had been sitting on a Gold Mine!!!!! I kept touching it and telling my husband to touch it.

I will use it on dry or partially dry hair again.

I dicovered Giovanni a few years ago liked it but stopped using it. I rediscovered it a couple months ago. Its in my product rotation now. Great product.

Thanks for your review. It looks interesting. http://www.standardvitanet.com/giovcon8ozgi.html

Ingredients:
Infusion of Rosemary Extract (and) Nettles Extract (and) Thyme Extract (and) Birch Leaf Extract (and) Chamomile Extract (and) Sage Extract (and) St. John's Wort Extract (and) Coltsfoot Extract (and) Balm Mint Extract (and) Horsetail Extract (and) Red Clover Extract, (and) Grapefruit Seed Extract, Soy, Flax Seed Oil, Mineral Trace Elements, DL Panthenol, Cinnamate.

I do this with this product too. I might have to pick it up again.
simplycee said:
I dicovered Giovanni a few years ago liked it but stopped using it. I rediscovered it a couple months ago. Its in my product rotation now. Great product.

A friend of mine told me that the Vitamin Shoppe was having a sale on AO and I think Giovanni products. Buy 2 get 1 free. So stock up.

Back