I had my first hairgasm...!

Black Hoya Chick

...With VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie! OH EM GEE! I almost couldn't contain myself. I cowashed twice just because it felt so good. The slip was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Moisture was beyond anything I had experienced with a cowash conditioner. When I was rinsing it out I left a little in, and how easily my leave-in went on and spread was just...wow! Suave has been dissed and dismissed. VO5 baby!!!!

yeah. i was gonna get the strawberries and cream, but that was TOO strong. I love nice smelling hair, but whoa. i felt like i had taken a hit of something illegal lol

Good to know you like it.

Hmmm.... maybe I'll get my sister to get some for me when she comes visiting in a couple of months. I live in the UK and I stocked up on a lot of cowash cons but didn't get any V05.

I think I had a hairgasm the first time I used Aussie Moist :-)

...With VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie! OH EM GEE! I almost couldn't contain myself. I cowashed twice just because it felt so good. The slip was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Moisture was beyond anything I had experienced with a cowash conditioner. When I was rinsing it out I left a little in, and how easily my leave-in went on and spread was just...wow! Suave has been dissed and dismissed. VO5 baby!!!!

I'm with you girl! I love this stuff--:grin:

I like this conditioner. I really loved the VO5 honeydew smoothie, but cannot find it anymore, but this one is very close to it and detangles like a dream and provides alot of moisture and slip.

I am looooooooving the Passion Fruit Smoothie and it smells sooooo good! :lick: I tried the strawberries n cream and it sucked. :nono:

When I was younger this is what mom used on our hair (poos and conditioners.)

i use to avoid it cuz i thought i was TOO cheap. i am slapping myself nowadays. especially now that vo5 went and got uppity on me. i can barely find it for under a dollar anymore. figures that would happen when i wanna use it again lol

Back