I Had A Touch Up Friday After 10 Weeks!!

Congrats CarmenRose! I'm glad u liked the Motions Oil in Mild. It's one of my favorites! I just got my hair relaxed at Salon Cecelia myself and I tried Mizani Relaxer. The jury is not yet out with which relaxer I prefer. I think the Motions leaves my hair bouncier. We'll see!

Thanks again you all for the encouragement and congrats..I have never been so nervous to get a touch up in my life..But I'm very relieved that I found this stylist and that everything worked out well..I wish everyone else good luck with their stylists and touch ups..
grin.gif

Good for you CarmenRose, it's so hard to find a good stylist these days, especially one who isn't "scissor happy".

[ QUOTE ]
I forgot to add, I'm now 1" away from bra strap and I'm so proud, I can't stop standing in front of the mirror swinging my hair and picturing it there and longer...Okay, I'm going to stop with the vanity, now I promise...

[/ QUOTE ]

I ain't madatcha - keep on swinging!!!

YAY!!! I am so happy for you carmenrose! I know your hair looks GAW-GEOUS..
Imma have to steal your stylist though
laugh.gif
145th you say..?

You go right ahead and "steal" my stylist, Foxy! Weren't you having problems with stylists..I'm sorry if I'm mistaken..

I didn't recommend her before b/c this was my first visit..She is also very reasonable with prices..PM me/call me for more info, if you want to know..

Back