I HAD A MAJOR HAIR CUT

alliyah4eva203

i went to the salon today to have my usual wash, treatment and blowdry. while i was waiting i caught a glimpse of my hair in th mirror from the side. it looked so thin and stupid. i felt really emmbaressed. it just looked so pathetic. so while i was having my hair washed i decided to have a significant amount of it chopped of. the stylist took about 4 inches off. i was'nt even upset. it was a much needed cut.
while sitting in the salon i also made the decsion to go natural. so in 9 weeks i will be cutting off all the relaxed hair and starting a fresh. i'm really looking forward to it.
i'll probally be doing a combination of braids, weaves and cornrows for about 2 years until i have a really big fro.
i'm really excited.
just thought i'd share.

some times you have a let it go moment.......congrats on your decision. i dont really want to wear my hair until i have a huge fro either so i have cornrows now. good luck and remember moisturize moisturize moisturize

Yay for Yee......!!!!! that cut only made your hair healthier......
smile.gif

shocked.gif
Hey my hair buddy...Im surprised to here your story about getting a major cut and deciding to go natural. Good luck with all u do...do u have pics yet??? Keep me updated!
smile.gif

Congrats on your decision!! I too will be joining the club of major cuts on either mon. or tues. I am really looking forward to it. My hair is healthy and thick I just need a change. Best of luck transitiong and with the BC.

Congratulations on going natural! You'll have so much fun learning about your "new" hair. Please do share some pics!

Back