I gotta say something (newbie)

IvyMichael

So I have been lurking around, posting here and there, and I decided it was time for a more formal introduction. You ladies are absolute angels. I was floundering in hair hell before I found this board, and the advice and support that you guys give to each other is nothing short of inspiring. About me: I'm a 4a/4b (I think) with shoulder length hair, damaged from years and years of poorly cared for braids and weaves. I'm also a victim of SHS and stylists with poor relaxer techniques that have led to overprocessed hair. This board has also made me switch over from being a clothes junkie to a product junkie, and my overflowing closet thanks you all. I don't have pictures to post or an album, but I'll be stealing my bf's digital cam to take pictures with soon. Thanks for all the knowledge, keep it coming.

Welcome Ivy :wave:

I'm sure that you'll have lots to contribute. Looking foward to hearing from ya.

40.gif

:lol: Welcome! Sweety, I am happy that you love it here already. Just don't become a product junkie like myself!

Back