I got the MSM ripples!!

LondonDiva

It must be this combined with the Nioxin vits.
I'm feeling the MSM ripply hair thingy goin on. I have my hair in braids and was just having a good rummage through and they're coming through. I've been on the Distilpure MSM crystals religiously for just over a week now, and trust me as my hair grows slowly, to have a lil update after a week for me is unheard of . And so far only good things…

I've been taking it in my hot drinks as well as cold (except soda). I'm estimating on a heaped teaspoon being 7000mg that I'm taking about 3,000-5,000mg per day.

No headaches so far, got it all the time when I took the Lignisul MSM Crystals
No knee pain or stiffness ANYWHERE (noticed this after 2 days)
No breakouts
Can't really comment on the menstrual cycle effect as I have PCOS.
Increased energy
There's no bitter taste in my water, even if I put in 2000mg in 1/2 litre of water
And this stuff dissolves really well

They do ship internationally, and take paypal. The link for the MSM source is in my siggy.

Last edited:
What does ripples mean through your hair?

I've had some MSM but I stopped taking them because I was taking them w/ my Ultra Nourish Hair and those ran out. But I think when I was taking the MSM it made me experience a growth spurt in my hair cycle cause since I stopped my scalp isn't itching anymore.:cool:

The best way to describe it, is the rippling feel your hair makes when the new growth kicks in. Although with MSM, NG is less noticeable, my curl pattern feels looser (hence the ripples as opposed to tight coils I usually get) and a softer texture also.

LondonDiva said:
The best way to describe it, is the rippling feel your hair makes when the new growth kicks in. Although with MSM, NG is less noticeable, my curl pattern feels looser (hence the ripples as opposed to tight coils I usually get) and a softer texture also.

I thought that was what you meant but I hear some say waves. Anywho, I was thinking I should start taking my MSM again though I've heard something about Mens. Cycl. being interrupted. I can take 2000 a day but I don't have my Ultra Nourish Hair pills. Do you think I can just take a multi-vitamin instead or should I go and buy my UNH pills? OR can I just take MSM alone?

Thanks

Ripples sound good to me. I have not noticed hair growth as yet, just started past Saturday with the minimal suggested 1,000mg, also a week of ULTRAHAIR, BIOTIN 1800mcg total, SILICA 11mg plus ONE-A-DAY multi {long time use}, lots and lots of water; just ordered MTG. Noticed after MSM, feel a chill within the hour, itching scalp even though every four days shampooing. My joints do feel better and my overall skeletal system just "feels" better! I like MSM.

chica_canella said:
I thought that was what you meant but I hear some say waves. Anywho, I was thinking I should start taking my MSM again though I've heard something about Mens. Cycl. being interrupted. I can take 2000 a day but I don't have my Ultra Nourish Hair pills. Do you think I can just take a multi-vitamin instead or should I go and buy my UNH pills? OR can I just take MSM alone?

Thanks

Hey Chica, I would just get the MSM and whatever other supplement but don't sleep on the MSM whatever you do. HTH!

21Trixie said:
How long did it take you to receive your order?

GIRL i ORDERED ON THE 2ND AND GOT MINE ON FRIDAY THE 6TH - THEY ARE QUICKER THAN LIGHTENING MIND YOU i ORDERED MY HENNA SAMPLES AND BAMBOO EXTRACT THE WEEK BEFORE AND THEY AREN'T HERE YET!!!!!!!!!! -

tHIS IS GOOD NEWS TO HEAR BECAUSE I JUST STARTED TAKING THIS STUFF SUNDAY AFTER RUNNING OUT MY OLD PILLS. IT'S SORTA NASTY TO ME BY ITSELF IN WATER BUT I DEAL WITH IT. WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES!!!

LondonDiva said:
It must be this combined with the Nioxin vits.
I'm feeling the MSM ripply hair thingy goin on. I have my hair in braids and was just having a good rummage through and they're coming through. I've been on the Distilpure MSM crystals religiously for just over a week now, and trust me as my hair grows slowly, to have a lil update after a week for me is unheard of . And so far only good things…

I've been taking it in my hot drinks as well as cold (except soda). I'm estimating on a heaped teaspoon being 7000mg that I'm taking about 3,000-5,000mg per day.

No headaches so far, got it all the time when I took the Lignisul MSM Crystals
No knee pain or stiffness ANYWHERE (noticed this after 2 days)
No breakouts
Can't really comment on the menstrual cycle effect as I have PCOS.
Increased energy
There's no bitter taste in my water, even if I put in 2000mg in 1/2 litre of water
And this stuff dissolves really well

They do ship internationally, and take paypal. The link for the MSM source is in my siggy.

I ordered mine on Saturday. I should get mine by the end of this week. I like to wait it out for a good month to report progress unless I see something really dramatic. I'll post results a month from now!

Back