I got sooo many compliments today. What did I do different?...

ShiShiPooPoo

I added castor oil to my roller set last night. Before I rolled, I dabbed a little CO to my ends while wet. When I combed my hair out and wrapped it it felt very moist and supple. Then this morning I unwrapped and my hair fell like BOING. No loose cannon cowlick pieces sticking up on the side or anything. It laid down like a charm. My husband complimented me and that didn't stop when I got to work. I thought it looked a bit heavy and greasy (for me) but it still had a good bounce to it. Next time I won't use as much.

DAYUM, ya'll wadn't lyin' was ya'll? *lips tooted up, neck rolling*

Last edited:
I added castor oil to my roller set last night. Before I rolled, I dabbed a little CO to my ends while wet. When I combed my hair out and wrapped it it felt very moist and supple. Then this morning I unwrapped and my hair fell like BOING. No loose cannon cowlick pieces sticking up on the side or anything. It laid down like a charm. My husband complimented me and that didn't stop when I got to work. I thought it looked a bit heavy and greasy (for me) but it still had a good bounce to it. Next time I won't use as much.

DAYUM, ya'll wadn't lyin' was ya'll? *lips tooted up, neck rolling*

I wish my wraps came out like that!!! :look::yep:

Actually that is an old shot in my siggy but thanks anyway. I wouldv'e/should've taken a picture but it's all wrapped up now. I just went to the grocery and bought plain old castor oil. It's next to the laxative stuff.lol

Back