I got some Qhemet products....best way to use them?

FtrDrO

A friend of mine was in Brooklyn so I told her to buy the sample sizes of Qhemet's Olive &Honey Hydrating Balm, Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee, and Burdock Root Butter Cream. Instead, she bought the regular sizes and told me after the fact, at which point she couldn't return it:ohwell:. So now I've spent much more than I wanted to & have a lot more than anticipated, to try out . I just hope I LOVE these products because I never spend this much on hair products-ever. If I don't, I'll put it up for sale in the exchange forum.

Anyway, I wanted to find out how you guys like using these three products. At what stage in your regimen or with what styles? Also, I'm about to blow out my hair today. Can I use any of them before that? Tia!

I style with the CTDG. The BRBC is for the same purpose. The OHHB can be used as a final step (i.e.- final layer of moisture on your twists, braids, etc).

You may probbaly be able to use the CDTG as a leave-in, style with the BRBC and seal with the OHHB.

BRBC is the bomb.com, hot diggity dog, DAMN awesome. It makes my 4b hair so soft and moisturized. I use it for my twists. I agree with Wsetndnbeauty that you can use the other products as she stated.

I use on damp and/or dry hair. :love: I use the CTDG as a DC and/or a leave-in. I only like BRBC when my hair is straightened. It doesn't do it for me like AOHC does. :lick:

Back