I got my Jamaican Black Castor Oil!!

Honey6928215

I received it in the mail Monday. I used it on my hair and I must say I love the way it feels. I bought two 8 oz. bottles. When I went to take my daughters to get their hair braided a lady comment on how glossy my hair looks. I had it in a bun and it was permed a couple of days ago.

Is there any other ways to use it? Like for face, etc. This stuff is too good.;)
I was browsing Sam's website and saw some interesting stuff. What do you suggest to order for hair?

Thanks!

Man, I feel the pjism kicking in. I'm fighting it tho' :lol: This is on my wish list. How much was shipping and handling?

Honey6928215 said:
I received it in the mail Monday. I used it on my hair and I must say I love the way it feels. I bought two 8 oz. bottles. When I went to take my daughters to get their hair braided a lady comment on how glossy my hair looks. I had it in a bun and it was permed a couple of days ago.

Is there any other ways to use it? Like for face, etc. This stuff is too good.;)
I was browsing Sam's website and saw some interesting stuff. What do you suggest to order for hair?

Thanks!

OK...where did you get it...link please <<<<diggin' in pocket....pull out lent>>>>

mzjones said:
Man, I feel the pjism kicking in. I'm fighting it tho' :lol: This is on my wish list. How much was shipping and handling?

Ummm.... Yeah how much was the shipping & handling. My friend :sekret: wants to place an order.

gorgeoushair said:
What is it's purpose?

I have just checked out Sam's website and they give thanks to all you PJs here @ LHCF.

Gorgeoushair - check this site out as it mentions what black castor oil is good for.

mzjones said:

Hey:),

I see that you are in Brooklyn, NY. I got mine from an Asian BSS in Brooklyn off Church Avenue and it was from the same company Sams. So to avoid shipping and handling I would suggest you try checking your local BSS if they have it before you order it online.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:

I see that you are in Brooklyn, NY. I got mine from an Asian BSS in Brooklyn off Church Avenue and it was from the same company Sams. So to avoid shipping and handling I would suggest you try checking your local BSS if they have it before you order it online.
Could you please PM me the address? TIA.

tryn2growmyhairCLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Hey,

I see that you are in Brooklyn, NY. I got mine from an Asian BSS in Brooklyn off Church Avenue and it was from the same company Sams. So to avoid shipping and handling I would suggest you try checking your local BSS if they have it before you order it online..

tryn2growmyhair said:
Could you please PM me the address? TIA.

Me too!!! :)

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:

Can you pm me the address. Thanks

Back