I got my Hair 2 Heaven EndAll a few days ago...

chellero

Wife Supremacist
and it's awful. It was completely melted when I got it from the mailbox, and I stuck it in the fridge for a few minutes per the instructions. It turned back into a solid, but it's lumpy and has a weird smell. Kind of like frosting that's gone bad. I bought it because of the great reviews that other people were giving it. I am wondering if I just got a bad batch or if this is how it is supposed to be. Did anyone else use this product and have a similar experience? I am so disappointed because I really wanted to like this product.

I think we need to contact her about this.... Thanks Letita:yep:

ETA: I sent her a pm, to let her now about this.

Last edited:
and it's awful. It was completely melted when I got it from the mailbox, and I stuck it in the fridge for a few minutes per the instructions. It turned back into a solid, but it's lumpy and has a weird smell. Kind of like frosting that's gone bad. I bought it because of the great reviews that other people were giving it. I am wondering if I just got a bad batch or if this is how it is supposed to be. Did anyone else use this product and have a similar experience? I am so disappointed because I really wanted to like this product.

Have you tried contacting her in anyway? I would think that would be the 'best' thing to do. She is a professional lady and I know she will recieve your comments and concerns in a professional matter. She is just a PM or an email away.

I haven't seen many business ladies here who take care of customer concerns and complaints better than Patient1, BillyJay, Michelle3147, and JenniferMD.

*I am sure the extreme hot weather played a big factor in your issues. But by all means, contact her.

Whew, when I read this post I saw visions of the Roundbrush Lacio Lacio thread. :nono:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=134301&page=11

Last edited:
... a weird smell. Kind of like frosting that's gone bad....

When I got mine 2 weeks ago, i could feel where everyone was coming from when they say it smells like cake batter, but the more you smell it, IMHO it also smells like rubber bass-fishing worms. H2H brought back childhood summer memories for me. weird, I know.

I'll send an email about it. I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be that way or not. I didn't want to bother anyone if there's nothing wrong with the product.

I'll send an email about it. I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be that way or not. I didn't want to bother anyone if there's nothing wrong with the product.

Yeah you should send her an email. She is just too cool and easy to deal with. I am sure she will respond and give you some info and advice on the product. She may have even gotten other emails about this issue with the summer beating down on us all.

I have had some products get to me melted and soft :nono: I know how you feel.

Have you tried contacting her in anyway? I would think that would be the 'best' thing to do. She is a professional lady and I know she will recieve your comments and concerns in a professional matter. She is just a PM or an email away.

I haven't seen many business ladies here who take care of customer concerns and complaints better than Patient1, BillyJay, Michelle3147, and JenniferMD.

*I am sure the extreme hot weather played a big factor in your issues. But by all means, contact her.

ITA

I hate to have to contribute to this thread b/c I'm all for supporting black businesses and natural hair products..but mine arrived the same way, and the results were same after i put it in the fridge..the lumpy, gritty texture..once I let it sit out for a few days, it got better, but I still havent used it...partly b/c I haven't done anything to my hair yet..I bought it from another member on here who didnt like the smell...I didnt like it either..I mean it does smell kinda cup-cakey but not like any cupcakes I would eat..I am so sorry b/c I dont want to be mean, but thats the first thought I had when I smelled it.

The ingredients are good for your hair i guess, but I just wasn't as impressed, considering all the hype.

Patient is cool as all outdoors, but the endall isn't something I can add to my regimen at this point. Every great formula took some perfecting before it became great, so maybe she will work out the kinks with the melting and the change in consistency.

Whew, when I read this post I saw visions of the Roundbrush Lacio Lacio thread. :nono:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=134301&page=11

Me too and I was not looking forward to watching it unfold:nono:

I'm just waiting for someone that knows this business owner personally to chime in. I think it's a shame we can't speak our experiences with certain businesses without the fear of being attacked:(

I'm just waiting for someone that knows this business owner personally to chime in. I think it's a shame we can't speak our experiences with certain businesses without the fear of being attacked:(

Co-signing-I just read that whole post about the Lacio Lacio and roundbrush and some of these chicks here need to calm down. I would have done the same thing (rant/vent) and have seen threads just like that here but of course those businesses were not owned by a LHCF member I guess. I could not believe how she was attacked. A few of the posters that attacked her, I've seen jump on ppl in the OT posts. She lived in paris for god sakes not TX or AL. IMO even though LHCF may have been a means for someone to get their entrepreneur on doesn't exclude them from everyday consumer-business issues including customer rants when they are displeased with a product.

After that little rant I too have just recently received end all balm and I must say I do love it although sometimes the "cake batter" smell gets sickly sweet smelling. Maybe I'm sniffing my ends too much :drunk:but they are sooo moisturized. Great product!

ETA: Here are 2 posts I found.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=121627

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=120177&highlight=boundless+tresses
The second thread talks a good bit about shedding. HTH

Last edited:

I would just like to add that I am a new member and that I have no idea which businesses are owned by LHCF members. I didn't realize that Hair 2 Heaven was owned by a member until someone pointed it out in this thread. My comments about the product weren't meant to be a personal attack on anyone or to damage anyone's business. I just needed to know if my product had gone bad in the heat or if it was supposed to smell and feel the way that it did. Last night I heated my End All balm in a cup of hot water, stirred it and let it come back to room temp and the consistency is much better. It also felt nice on my hair. I think that I would try it again if it came in a different scent and could somehow get here without being melted.

I also sell (or will soon) a natural butter-based hair product. Although the texture returns to normal after it is refrigerated and thawed, I've learned not everybody appreciates its... um... natural scent. :)

Also she started a thread saying she was on hiatus for the month of August. I'm not sure if that includes checking email or just filling orders.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your tips ladies about how the bring the EndAll back once it's been melted. My mom's jar is a casualty of being left in the car and it hasn't been the same since. :cry3:

I'm hoping I can 'fix' hers. I can't imagine why it would get so weird though.

I left mine on the sink of my apartment a few days ago. When I got home it was all melted. So threw it back in the fridge. Its definitely a bit different in consistancy but Im not super stressed about it.. Still works great. :)

My mom's melted in the Houston heat so I whipped with a fork and put it in the fridge. Now it's fine. My mom loves this stuff.

WOW! The phrase different strokes for different folks is absolutely true. I LOVE my endall, especially the scent! I am truly shocked that there are people that actually dont like the smell! :spinning:

B/c its a butter based product it will melt in high heat, especially the 100+ temps we have been getting as of late, especially yesterday. I had my endall melt before and I just left it out in the cabinet and I had no problems with mine. It went back to its whipped butter consistency and it still made my hair soft and sweet smelling. You should try to contact her. She is on hiatus this month and like Sareca said I dont know if that includes checking e-mails. I would at least e-mail her though.

EXACT-TA-LY:rolleyes: After the lacio lacio thread I was just :nono::perplexed.

Anyway, I ordered the End all and actually don't mind that it melted. I was applying too much anyway and walking around having little kids sniffing my head and asking for poundcake:lachen::lachen:I didn't realize I could rewhip it into shape. It still makes for an excellent sealer and makes my hair super soft.

Um. If somebody is wanting/trying to get rid of their melty jar shoot a sista a PM. :) :p

Btw she is awesome and I think giving her a call/email would be the thing to do. In my honest opinion, if you don't like the product that's one thing but dragging someone's name through the mud is a horse of an entirely different color. Thankfully it doesn't seem to have gotten THAT bad in this thread. Contacting the seller first and giving them an opportunity to make it right is probably what's best.

Last edited:
Um. If somebody is wanting/trying to get rid of their melty jar shoot a sista a PM. :) :p

Btw she is awesome and I think giving her a call/email would be the thing to do. In my honest opinion, if you don't like the product that's one thing but dragging someone's name through the mud is a horse of an entirely different color. Thankfully it doesn't seem to have gotten THAT bad in this thread. Contacting the seller first and giving them an opportunity to make it right is probably what's best.

lol at your bold! ITA with your post.

Actually, I like mines melted!!!

I just dip my finger in the jar and smooth it in my hands and put it on my hair....my hair loves this stuff!

I love the smell too....I like sweet smells like this and my dh does as well.

Um.
If somebody is wanting/trying to get rid of their melty jar shoot a sista a PM
. :) :p

LOL!!!:grin:

Actually, I like mines melted!!!

I just dip my finger in the jar and smooth it in my hands and put it on my hair....my hair loves this stuff!

I love the smell too....I like sweet smells like this and my dh does as well.

That is so true! I melt stuff in the microwave and use it as a hot oil treatment all the time.

The last time NY had a bad heat wave, mine melted on my shelf and the same thing happened just last week. I didn't put it in the fridge, I just put it in a cool spot so it firmed up just a bit. It went back to it's original state. Right now we are having 90+ degree days again and it is sliding back to an oil state. But I don't care. I use it same way. I love it in all forms!

It's probably a good thing she is new and never read that Lacio post. She probably would have been too afraid to voice her opinion and vent about her issue. This is a good example of how these posts should progress, no matter the subject of the vent. Now she knows that she may be able to contact the seller thru an alternate means (pm) since the site is down til September. And now we know how to handle these types of threads. Much better than the Lacio nonsense. :yep:

Back