I got my free samples today!

G

I finally got my free samples of Kenra products. At first, they were saying that they didn't have anymore samples to give out and today out of the blue I got a package from UPS. I've mentioned that I was on the search for a new moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for quite some time. I can't wait to try the moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, and straightening serum. After I take my braids out, I will be trying out both the Kenra samples along with the Jason Natural Sea Kelp line (I won't use them at the same time of course)....I will also try other product lines so hopefully I will find something that works for me.

Who did you contact for the samples? I never get samples
mad.gif
. I emailed elastqp and haven't gotten anything. I even mentioned the board.

I emailed them for samples and they didn't even bother to respond AT ALL. The same goes for Deep Brilliance.
swearing.gif
ohwell.gif

Miss Vee, I went to www.kenra.com
daviine, I never got a response from Deep Brilliance either. As far as Kenra, you could send them another email and request samples again because at first they told me they ran out of samples and now they obviously have more-maybe they lost your info-I would check back.

Today, I got two small samples from Giovanni: The Direct Leave-In conditioner and the Magnetic Power Treatment.

Here are today's free samples: I got so many small sample packets from L'anza and the thing about it is that I only sent for them less than a week ago..so that was pretty fast. I got: L'anza Urban Elements Deep Conditioner,Leave-in Conditioner, Shine Gel, Styling Cream, and Hair Polish. From the L'anza Dry Hair line I got: the Moisturizing Shampoo, Moisture Treatment, and Detangler. From the L'anza Strait Line I got: the Shampoo, the Conditioner, and the Smoother. It's going to take me awhile to go through all these samples because I pretty much use products consistently instead of swithing up with the next "hot" hair item.

Today I got small samples of : Sebastian Stark Naked Shampoo and Sebastian Slinky Conditioner.

Guess what I got today? Samples of Carolyn Gray's Healthier Hair in the Bottle and the Hydrating Ends Treatment! I am so excited. I've wanted to these products for awhile and if I like the results I will be ordering.

welp i just mailed Kenra now about some samples. Im gonna go around to different hair sites and mail them all about some samples.

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
I emailed them for samples and they didn't even bother to respond AT ALL. The same goes for Deep Brilliance.
swearing.gif
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I received my Kenra samples today. I received Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and COnditioner as well as Kenra Volumizing Shampoo and COnditioner. I also received the Daily Provision Leave-In Conditioner. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the Kenra Intensive Emollient that I'm almost positive that I asked for.

The good news is that I have restored faith in Kenra so I'll go ahead and purchase the KIE myself. It's just that they took so long to mail the samples.......but it was like Xmas since I wasn't expecting them.
smile.gif

just posted to state that i FINALLY received my samples too.
smile.gif
i got the kenra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner along with the daily provision leave-in conditioner. i'm happy with my samples.
grin.gif

i'll update as to how they work.
clap.gif

Deeplyrooted, you got the leave-in conditioner? Aw man, they gave me the straightening serum and I have yet to use it since I don't blow dry my hair anymore.

Anymore sites people know of where we can get free samples? How bout some of food or clothing, shoes, etc. LOL

Back