I got my braids!!(pics inside)

Tonya

I finally got me some braids yall!!(in my best country belle voice)
I got medium micro braids done Thursday....supposedly they are going to help my hair grow. I am skeptical. I am still going to continue with surge and all that jazz so we will see. I posted 2 pics in my December 2003 album for you all to see. What do u think?

Congrats! Your braids look lovely! And the way you're wearing them also frames your face nicely. I've been thinking about getting braids because my workouts combined with winter is killing my hair. How long did it take? How long do they "typically" last (I realize this depends a lot on how fast your hair grows.)?

It took a little over 4 hours because it was 2 people on my head. They can last up to 3 months i htink. Thanks!

Tonya, I really like your braids. I wanted to try some but since I am about 3" from brastrap, I decided not to. But yours look great.
smile.gif

Braids are beautiful Tonya...I just got my hair braided on Friday(I haven't had singles in years) because I want to try this "crown and glory" method for the rest of the year...I am still taking MSM and using surge in conjuction with the braids so I HOPE to see some major progress by the end of 2004.

Oooooo girl, those are tight! Gosh, I wish I had the skill to do those...but it takes me about 4 hours to cornrow my hair, I couldn't imagine how long it would take me to do that...days
laugh.gif
You look great!

Back